What's new

s.a.g.e & cinnamon grow

filimagno

hi dude ...i'm stoppin here cause sage is my favourite strain of all.
it could be done the best yield that u can dream if use it good.
AND THE FLAVOUR AND TASTE ARE THE MOSTLY UNIQUE AND SWEET AS U CAN IMAGINE FROM ALL OVA THE WORLD.

MY INPUTS:
-select the best pheno from 10 seeds and take a mom
-if u run with 400 watt put 9 clones with 20 days of veg without prune.
-if u run with 600 watt put 16 clone with 2 prune and 13\15 days of veg.
-feed normal in the first stage of bloom and hard in the second stage...she suck very well if u grab the best pheno!!!
-insure a net or some sticks for not tie the candles down by the weight!!!

a good advice is this one : GROW ONE STRAIN AT TIME ,ESPECIALLY CAUSE U ARE AT STARTING ON KNOWLEDGE OF GROWING SKILLS...AND KNOW DEEPLY ABOUT HIS FEEDING STEP TO STEP AFTER U HAVE SELECTED ONE AND ONLY ONE PHENO.

look for this one :

expect an harvest from the 85 to the 90 days for best flavour and stickness...even if at 75-78 days it seems good to harvest...believe me it ripen so good more in the last days and the calyx goes more hard and full of trichs.

I LOVE THIS PLANT DUDE!!!! U R STARTING WITH THE BEST

i didnt take offence to what you said clowntown, i appreciate the comments, thnx,
but im glad you mention it cos i forgot about it.(the yellowing). thanks man.

Thanks Filimagno, your plants are f*****g great!!! and your reply has got me all excited.
I was juss thinking of taking a clone but there 3 days into flower, can i see if there definate females, then turn them back into vegg again? and keep 1 as a mum?.
I think i have the same pheno as you , well.. im hoping now. By the sounds of your pheno
it sounds the nuts.ill give a full smoke report on this guys as soon as there ready, and yes..i will let them do 85-90 days and many thanks Filimagno-great plants and pics....

filimagno

yyy dude ...thre's no prom on reveg the plants after 3,5 or 7 days ...take the clones and reput in flowering after a good transplant...

only a trick man...u have to make a good soilmix ...ur it seems not areated enough.
add some perlite or vermiculite ...or pomice and zeolyte and u'll see the difference.

and u have to fill the soil untill the top of the pot....with regular watering and not only in one place of the pot surface...okei?..made some circles when u water or buy a pump with the shower who work so well.

watering dose (+ or - !!!)
1 liter pot (100 ml every two days) -starting clones or seeds-
7 liter pot (300 ml every two days) -growth stage-
12 liter pot (400-500 ml every two days)-bloom first stage-
20 liter pot (500-600 ml every two days or 300 every days)-bloom and ripening-
as last test u can:
feel the weight of the pot if u want to came sure about to water them or not .

ciao

M

Mr. Nevermind

MMMMM, SAGE!!!! I dont know why this strain doesnt get more love and attention. It is one of my absolute favs. People just dont get it though. I had a freind i gave an OZ of SAGE to. He went to a party and someone had some blueberry and he pulled out his bag of SAGE. Everyone went for the Blueberry cuz they heard of it and it smelled like berries. When they smelled his SAGE they said Bluebery was better. Such ignorance.

I explained that if you are at a party and want to smoke and be happy, SAGE is the way to go. But if you want to sit on the couch an dwatch Family guy blueberry is ok for that. People love indicas and dont really apprecaite a SAGE or sativa dom herb. So sad, more for us

Nevermind

filimagno

Mr. Nevermind said:
MMMMM, SAGE!!!! I dont know why this strain doesnt get more love and attention. It is one of my absolute favs. People just dont get it though. I had a freind i gave an OZ of SAGE to. He went to a party and someone had some blueberry and he pulled out his bag of SAGE. Everyone went for the Blueberry cuz they heard of it and it smelled like berries. When they smelled his SAGE they said Bluebery was better. Such ignorance.

the reason is only cause the smell is not invadent as an indica dominant like blueberry and the newbies are attracted to this factor....but if u roll a joint of a gram side by side with other herb ,or a bong hit,the doubt are all strike out.
CAUSE THE POWERFUL AROMA IN THE TRHOAT IS UNIQUE AND SUPERB LIKE A TRAMINER,PLUS HARD AND FULL LIKE A BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO REDWINE
Mr. Nevermind said:
I explained that if you are at a party and want to smoke and be happy, SAGE is the way to go. But if you want to sit on the couch an dwatch Family guy blueberry is ok for that. People love indicas and dont really apprecaite a SAGE or sativa dom herb. So sad, more for us

Nevermind
YES DUDE U'RE PERFECT AND TOTALLY RIGHT...A GOOD ADVICE IS : DON'T SMOKE SAGE DURING GO TO SLEEPY :sasmokin: OR U TURN URBODY FOR COUPLE OF TIMES AND FEEL UR HEARTBEAT SO WELL :dueling:

now i roll one item....to tell about it had made me hungry ehehehe :joint:

I think sage is a breeze to grow so far, not really any trouble. There still not
showing there full-sex juss yet ,well..one is ,but the other one must be takin its time. The one that im not sure of looks nice, its got really light -green leaves &
dark fan leaves after dark period which is interesting. They say that light green
leaves are a good sign in most strains, not like my last grow that went all hermie
on me. My last grow was dutch passion-feminized but i kept pickin the buds off them and must of stressed them too much and turned them hermie, which im
definately not going to do this time. Its juss that i get too turned on by them and it makes me want to pick buds off them, do any of you guys pick buds off your plants or is that wrong? ...well...juss to sample them?

Another thing is...this might sound weird..but yesterday i cut the yellowing off
the plants (the yellowing was caused by them being too close to the light-
but they should be fine now, only little yellow bits as you can see in the pics)
and thought id just smoke it cos i was bored, but its was nice!! It was juss leaf,
but i know i was high because i felt really lively and my eyes were a glassy
red color. It had a really smooth toke to it..i know its juss leaf,and i wasnt
really stoned juss high and talketive. I went to a friends house and on the way there i was feeling really hyper and juss felt like smiling. Thats juss leaf , i know..but it was nice! Now im back to smoking shit weed that i got from my dealer and theres not really any taste or smoothness in that department. So
i guess the buds will be 50X better than the leaf (i know you shouldnt really smoke the leaf)and 100X livelier. Anyways ,i cant wait to try the sage and
give a full smoke report. :yummy:

oh yeh, i forgot to mention that im not going to take cuttings..i kno i should
but im no good at it and will most probly mess it up,but hey, im still lookin forward to the smoke.

do any of you guys pick buds off the plants juss to sample them?

this is juss a pic of the feminized-cinnamon at 2 1/2 weeks. There goin okay!
There quite tall, so ill top them when they get to the 7-leaf stage, so there
only kinda producing 5-tip leaves and thats the way ive always done it. The s.a.g.e are going nicely and are smelling up! The s.a.g.e are a great plant to grow i think! and smell quite potent only at 5 days of 12/12...hopefully they stay calm for stealth reasons. Anyways its just a pic so i can look back on them
and say thats what i grew.

happy growin!!!! :joint: :wave:

Alright guys!
These are my two s.a.g.e (by thseeds) in flower at 4 weeks exactly.They both have a skunky aroma but, its not too strong....just enough to keep reminding me that there still there, and hopefully, theyll stay calm ,but im not too bothered about that. The first pics are of the plant that i wish id cloned but im not really
fussed cos i havent got the equiptment for cloning and id most probly fuck it up!
Anyways, the first plant is a real beauty, the speed of growth..(.well..in both plants actually) and the ease of growing has made me really like this plant at the moment. At first i was sure that it was a male cos it was growing so big, massive leaves and all, but looking at the leaves now they dont look too big. Im
not a fan of massive plants cos i have limited grow space and try to keep the girls as medium sized as possible, so s.a.g.e is perfect, though theyd grow massive if i left them veg for another week.....luckily i never!!

So heres the first plant=

and heres the second s.a.g.e plant....shes very very very slow into flowering but hopefully she will catch up. The leaves on this plant is slightly more indica
than the other. Id love to do a close up shot but my cameras only 2 mega-pix or something like that, but theres not much to really look at on this plant at the moment. Ill take better pics when i get a new camera, and when there
more meatier.

oh.. i forgot to mention that the cinnamon (by female seeds) are coming on a charm. I vegged them for 4-5 weeks and are now at there first few days of flowering. So in other words there 4 weeks behind the s.a.g.e.

this is them a week and a bit ago.

Thanks for reading guys! :joint:

FirstTimer31

Sage is looking nice!! I have 7 Sage that are 3 days into flowering. They are clones taken from three different moms. Hoping to find that special pheno. :joint: Keep up the good work.

FirstTimer

Alright peoples!!! heres the update;

The s.a.g.e is coming on really nice...slow , but nice! Ill have some pics in a week or 2. The sage are at 6 weeks nearly and seem a liitle small, but then again they have to go 12 weeks or so and they will double in size the last few weeks!! The cinnamon are slower than the sage in veg by a long shot and there
6-7weeks into veg and im gonna let them go another 2-3weeks more before flowering, The cinnamon are great to grow, very easy for me and not too potent in smell wise but deffinately hav an oder to them. One of the cinnamon has the fruitiest smell one could imagine, wher as the rest have that usual quality weed smell you get from good weed! The one with the fruitiest smell (they all have a fruity smell) im gonna try to clone!! As im typing now i can smell them and let me tell you THEY SMELL SO GOOD YOU COULD JUSS EAT THEM!! its like a kind of fruit but its hard to descibe which one, its like the missing link of fruits, maybe god decided to put this fruit in the form of cannabis if you know what i mean!! its juss a potent,pleasent smell that i cant wait to smoke!

Anyways....heres the update pics of cinnamon at 6-7weeks;

this is the smallest one of the six and is gonna go another month or two;

thanx for reading guys and girls, ill keep updating in 2-3weeks, and the sage is also a gem to grow and will be finished in about 6 weeks and ill post some pics of them in a few weeks!!

Many thanx for reading, peace and happy growing!!

polarbear

hey there green michine!

how are things moving along, any updates coming? are the Cinnamons still in veg? and how is that s.a.g.e. filling up? keep us posted..

:joint:

FirstTimer31

Yeah green michine how are the sage coming along? Mine are doing okay. Just hit day 25. Can't wait to try some of this stuff after hearing all the good things people have to say about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts