DSCN8256.JPG

my six in the ground here is to a great outside 2024 season one and all

grow well and live

Dequilo

Last edited:

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Jeez you guys been going for a while missed it all.

Im not doing in ground been filling my pots. Lucky i came here to check wanted to see where you were at. I may put some clones out this week. Ive got 50 gallon felties out idk if i should say how much. Mixed my soil up.

Looks like you are getting started i should be out there this week. A little cold today but i think the serious stuff is gone.

Hopefully we get a good year this year...seems like it.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Why have you planned to kill them ?

not a plan at this time :)

a bit ;)

:)

you guys running any sativa dom hybrids outside got some durban

I am doing a Durban Poison that was feminized by a pollen chucker I traded with

I ran Durban Poison last year.

looks like the one I have ran always good smoke

durban i ran wasnt quite licorice
spicy

just these came in recetly was from 420 promo deal

beans :( those MFers will be the death of me ;)

whos dp ya got going?
not sure with yous work he started with a pollen chucker I traded with made some feminized beans

the leaves looked like the Durban I have grown in the past

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

laszlokovacs

I think im in the clear frost wise. Ran out of time yesterday doing garden chores so I put my autos out in the middle of the night. Lots of coyotes howling to keep me company.

I never tried growing in pots before so I should have a shot at not killing my autos. I always neglect them and a lot of em drown in the cold mid spring. 1 white, 1 black 3 gallon and one in ground for each of the two flavors.
IMG_8226.JPG

This old clone I took last fall was taking up too much space indoors so I kicked it out. Probably used too much alluvial soil but i'm gonna leave it in the 2 gal until the ground is ready for my full-term photo plot. It is (superboof x lifehack) X Mac
IMG_8228.JPG

my plants hate me ;)
Haha I love to torture my plants. They accumulate over winter and I gotta make space so they get put out to pasture and either thrive or die. Heres a C99 cross I stuck outside in the middle of the woods last week. Has started pushing decent growth for only a week and almost 0 sunburn. Little stick teepee for now to discourage browsing from the critters
IMG_8183.JPG

Dbelle

Hmm what to do with these ladies? Theye been packed in a bin for a while now. But they don’t seem to be too mad at me for the mistreatment. I might put one or two outside. I live in Queens, it’s basically the suburbs but still in the city. Not sure what the neighbors will think.

I could probably sneak some out there though.

Attachments

• IMG_2253.jpeg
    IMG_2253.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts