What's new

Old School White Widow

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I guess I never tried real widow
Yeah 100%, the old widow was narcotic, but stupifying rather than knock you out...though nap times wouldn't be too far away..I was in my 20s when we were smoking it and remember one time my mother was phoning me trying to organize some shit and everytime she called me back I couldnt remember that I was speaking to her minutes before. Seriously....I smoked everyday at that point, this shit was some other shit hahaha....Was like a spaced out shroom dose without the visuals and with more chill....

Regarding seedfinder...They have been a decent source of info for many years, but you have to sift through all the seedbanks descriptions yes...

Searching for "aloha white wido" there brings up 11 results, the first one that Reynard clicked on is an Hawaiian seedbank that likes to spin fanciful tales and those on icmag haven't had the best reports on, the theres also the "clone only" and "unknown or legendary" entries..and to quote one of those relating to the original, it says:

" The story of Aloha's White Widow is that someone working for Aloha clipped a cutting from the original Greenhouse White Widow mother (shatibaba's at this time, so look out for the black widow instead) entered into the Cup and displayed at the Cannabis Castle that year."

Also on the other old school widow thread on here there is a quote on the first page I think where someone corroborates that story..

goingrey

2008 thread on the AWW

Yeah it seems like the legendary 98 cut (also called Sweet Thang?) is from Aloha Seedbank stock. At least that's what was believed back when only 10 years had passed. And it's possibly a White Widow / Super Skunk hybrid.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000007702.jpg

1000007699.jpg

1000007700.jpg

White Widow day 59 of flower 4 more days till chop

Last edited: