What's new

Nevil Schoenmakers Promo for October

goingrey

False statement. Nevil was not banned. Anyone who visits mrnice site can clearly see that his account is not banned. Most of his posts remain intact too.
LOL ok well got asked to leave or whatever the phrase was Shanti used in the interview you posted recently..

It's great that a lot of the information on the old varieties has been saved. But moderation was heavy, I mean wtf a "Happy Birthday Nevil" thread got locked immediately with the reasoning "Please refrain from making similar posts and threads such as this in the future as administration has asked that topics centering around Nev, his varieties etc. remain an off-topic subject at the forum.". Whatever, ancient stuff now anyway, who cares., but let's not pretend like it was all good.

gypsyeyes

LOL coming from this site notorious for bans. You are right it is not all good mainly because of ego and negative attitudes. Speaking of bans, seems nobody wants to acknowledge the fact that the ppl that often get banned here as well as the other sites are often assholes lacking in manners.
After seeing the yo sammy and the shantibaba potcasts, it seems a different time then- soldiers who had each others backs.
It sure has gotten more competitive and much uglier in the last 15 years with all the victimized whiners who didnt suffer directly but insist on taking a team side and holding a grudge as some kind of badge. Clearly they werent around with many of us back in the 70’s and must be forgiven for lack of original ideas.
We are just farmers and cultivators growing weed for c*t sake. Like you say, ancient stuff and my 2 cents wont even buy a cup of coffee these days lol. Have a good holiday brothers.

Reactions: Rgd

desertshaman

Check this insane deal for icmag.com member , Haze Freaks don't miss out on this deal , we giving them away this October , this price just for icmag.com members with the 33% discount on top of the normal customer Promo

6 packs ( 2 actually made by a Nevil himself RIP 🙏, Kunnunurra Sunshine) at around $21 each 🤪

order any pack from the 3 Nevil Schoenmakers Projects I offer, over 30 strains to choose from (NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Regular and Feminized projects and the NH23 x Kariba African Regular Seed project and get both these 2 FREEBIES each pack you order 3 for 1 🤪

FREE pack of Kununurra Sunshine ( actually made by Nevil himself RIP 🙏)

plus my strain made from Nevil's Grail project

FREE pack of NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x MML

Plus the 33% discount 🤪

View attachment 18909555
Sorry bro what's the website link to order from please? Can't see it in any of the posts.. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts