What's new

Mix pack

Do they come all mixed together in one bag or are the 5 strains separated somehow? I really want to get a pack, but I want to know what is what.

J

jaded1

All mixed together.Most looked pretty similar in my pack except for the chocolope seeds which are tiny

sodaman

I believe they are the "Allstar Mix" that was on the 'Bay this past summer. I started a thread in the hopes to gather the information I could find on the mix in one thread and also encourage people to post their grows.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=142523

As soon as I can I'm going to pop mine and post a journal and I hope others do too.
It's always fun to see what can come out of a mix bag with some pretty amazing strains being crossed.

J

jaded1

Will put some pics of my 2 females up soon.Both are totally different,1 very sativa plant that has had a heavy lemon scent since early veg,the other has fat indica leafs,smells but cant put my finger on what smell is .Only been in flower 16 days and are just starting to bud

J

jaded1

Both were flowered at 8ins and are now 27" for the more sativa and 28" for the indica leaning plant.The more sativa plant has been heavily pinched to try and keep the height down

bloyd

Veteran
anybody have any guesses what the mystery strain is? I have a pack of these that will be grown out sometime soon. Any more pics or mystery pack experiences from anyone?

bloyd

Veteran
those both look real nice jaded, any guesses as to what they are. are these the only females you pulled out of the pack? They both look like they will yield nicely. Thanks for sharing.

J

jaded1

Cheers Bloyd,started 7 seeds,1 turned to mush so had 6 plants,actually had 3 females but 1 of these and a bubba kush s1 had to be chopped due to lack of space.The 1st plant i haven't got a clue about,have looked at other grows but none look that much like it but has a lemon,hazy smell.The second plant is maybe a sharks haze,no real distinctive smell just smells like weed.Has anyone out there any clues?Might be easier to just start a thread.On the mystery strain, it's exactly that,a mystery.Have smoked it a few times over the years and prefer it to cheese,better high

Well, I started 6 seeds from the mix pack, and all 6 were females. There were 2 smaller seeds which are supposedly the chocolopes, and the 4 others were bigger, and similar looking. I am noticing 4 phenos in the lot, will try to get pics up soon to help identify em! 100% germ ratio, 100% clone success ration, and 100% female ratio, I like it!

cheers

riddle

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
cool man,,i cant wait to see a few more grows of these mix's......... ive bought 7 packs so far,, every now and again i buy a few more,,,everything ojd has put in there is guaranteed fire...

J

jaded1

Nice 1 with the females,should def have a few winners.The fat cola 1 of mine is ok weed,slightly piney smelling took it down at 77 days.the skinny 1 took 90 days,tastes like the chocolate thai we used to get years ago with some woody,nutty undertones,very racy,trippy,heart pounding buzz.My mates won't smoke it,fucks them up too much!Pack was more than worth the money just for that plant

If you check my Swt99 link in my signature, and sort through the pictures, I have a bunch of pics of my 6 OJD mix ladies in there. Currently they are about 2 weeks into 12/12, and ill be moving them outside shortly in order to make some space. I really wish I knew what was what, but I guess thats the fun of it, eh?

Latest posts

Latest posts