What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 News (Promotions and giveaway)

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
sorry for the delay, guys. after discussion with the management, we decided the winner goes to@

Jay-Jay Genetics. we have a chance to see some monster strains from him:respect:. congratulations, man. :tiphat:

Thanks all to take your time to join in this giveaway. The prize is not big but very useful for indoor grow. There will be more giveaways in 2023. Stay tuned. Guys. :respect:

Lotus Eater

1682605955462.png

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think its fair to show a grow and if it deserves a light then they send it,,,that's cool as fuk

I've got a new grow to show that definitely needs a new light,,,it's a 5m x 1.7m room,,,hight restriction is 1.2m,,,it's got 3 lumatek 600w pros in now,,,space for 1 more light,,,I'm thinking the 800w new Bluetooth Mars,,

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I think its fair to show a grow and if it deserves a light then they send it,,,that's cool as fuk

I've got a new grow to show that definitely needs a new light,,,it's a 5m x 1.7m room,,,hight restriction is 1.2m,,,it's got 3 lumatek 600w pros in now,,,space for 1 more light,,,I'm thinking the 800w new Bluetooth Mars,,
that will be a big show:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts