What's new

Legal Herb tax dollars

What up choir im going to preach , The introduction of legal cannabis is and will generate a fuck ton of tax dollars . Poof bang boom a ton of tax revenue that never existed . I feel like that should not be wasted . At no other point in time will this opportunity present it’s self . I don’t like paying taxes nobody does . Should it be taxed ? That’s another discussion. It’s going to happen and imagine if they used that money to help stop global warming or homelessness , drug addiction , autism or whatever thing you can think of that is a pipe dream . I can’t stand the thought of cannabis dollars funding the war in Ukraine, or the next conflict , That’s Cocaines job apparently . I’m all drysifted up but I think I make sense .

exoticrobotic

What up choir im going to preach
Preach away i'ma listenin.

From my perspective It would be good if the money involved got more evenly distributed to help develop areas and communities and to embrace the original culture of Cannabis more with its spiritual side rather than pushing the purely medical side.

With larger companies getting involved through legalisation it generally ends up with a few getting rich and the money going nowhere. I suppose it's an extent thing as we are all encased in some level of slavery and unfairness but large companies/govts/local councils have very recently shown an even greater level of selfishness and propensity to further enslave us and waste these financial opportunities.

I dont like big companies getting involved with things i put into my body and worry about legalisation with respect to the muddying and slow disappearance of the finer qualities that Cannabis has to offer too.

Luckily, here at icmag we have some great consumers and breeders of fine Cannabis who are focused on mitigating such forces.

Ideally it's spread the love, spread the money, spread the herb heal the world!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts