What's new

Lawyers in Romania

Hi, does anybody knows good lawyers in Romania regarding drug laws (especially cannabis cultivation)?

I have had some legal troubles in Germany, but some friends suggested me a really good lawyer that got me out without much consequences. Unfortunately, here I don't know anybody, that knows a good one; has any of you had a friend that got out with a good lawyer?

(If you look up for lawyers on Google, you may end up with a shitty one. It is better to ask people that have experience).

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The best way to find a lawyer is by using one that has a high success rate. If a lawyer will not tell you what their success rate is, I would stay away from them. The successful lawyer will always tell what their success ratio is when asked. Remember you are their boss and you are the one who hires and should be in full control of the conversation.

jtm

Some kind of shaman
Veteran
Hi, does anybody knows good lawyers in Romania regarding drug laws (especially cannabis cultivation)?

I have had some legal troubles in Germany, but some friends suggested me a really good lawyer that got me out without much consequences. Unfortunately, here I don't know anybody, that knows a good one; has any of you had a friend that got out with a good lawyer?

(If you look up for lawyers on Google, you may end up with a shitty one. It is better to ask people that have experience).
Sa-mi trag palme de ce kkturi va tineti acolo la ”SEDIU”. Nu ca is curios, dar... pentru ce? Pentru o avansare (primu caz, etc), pentru spor de pensie (ultimu caz, etc), sau ati fost mustrati ca nu v-ati facut planul?

Sunt doar curios, ca nu imi pot imagina un nivel de inteligenta atat de scazut, precum cel care il presupune chestia asta, sa iti cauti avocat din timp, just in case, ca poate esti prins si testat la volan, intre doua grafitti-uri, sau intre doua ... muhaha, livrari de cuttings-uri din Austria. WTF man, pe aici se fumeaza, dar voi le trageti la dunga...!

Muhaha, si mai zice piramidon de mine! Chiar ca ar trebui sa se lase de iarba. Ba stai, i-am promis ca nu il indemn pana nu ma roaga...

Last edited:

DcSantos

Sa-mi trag palme de ce kkturi va tineti acolo la ”SEDIU”. Nu ca is curios, dar... pentru ce? Pentru o avansare (primu caz, etc), pentru spor de pensie (ultimu caz, etc), sau ati fost mustrati ca nu v-ati facut planul?

Sunt doar curios, ca nu imi pot imagina un nivel de inteligenta atat de scazut, precum cel care il presupune chestia asta, sa iti cauti avocat din timp, just in case, ca poate esti prins si testat la volan, intre doua grafitti-uri, sau intre doua ... muhaha, livrari de cuttings-uri din Austria. WTF man, pe aici se fumeaza, dar voi le trageti la dunga...!

Muhaha, si mai zice piramidon de mine! Chiar ca ar trebui sa se lase de iarba. Ba stai, i-am promis ca nu il indemn pana nu ma roaga...
omu' poate vrea sa isi faca prieteni,cine stie..:joint:

I translated it into English but your text seems to be quite delusional.

Why should anybody be tested between "two graffitis" this doesnt make any sense at all. Even in Germany where you can get two years behind bars for painting, they don't do drug tests for painting. They raid your house in Germany unlike here in Romania (never happened here, I asked several other writers).

And post within the EU barely gets checked. I used to import quite a lot of weed to DHL Packstation drops. Only the USA and Canada deliveries got popped (usually 1 outta 20). Never had a seizure within the EU (since 2016).

jtm

Some kind of shaman
Veteran
You are my hero man! I promise to you to not act like you, still... And if you are truly who/what you say you are, my advice is: do not act here like in Germany. You may have surprises.
The one with DHL isa good one. You will not get 1 outta 20 her, but I may be exceedingly cautious. There is a reason for this: some guys in jail are very heavy, smell bad (probably do not wash themselves even when out), and most of them lack pussy badly. And oh, they love grafitti guys very much. In all ways.

Bottom line is: if you want to deal safely with greens here, stay low. No grafitti, no driving when on, no buying anything from here, but only nasual needs for any gardening activity, and not from ”dedicated” shops. No boastings, no ”dudes” and ”friends”, nada. Especially if you insists on grafitti. Wich is for lowlifes, anyway, excepted when consented, and, in fact, it is done like artwork.

You are my hero man! I promise to you to not act like you, still... And if you are truly who/what you say you are, my advice is: do not act here like in Germany. You may have surprises.
The one with DHL isa good one. You will not get 1 outta 20 her, but I may be exceedingly cautious. There is a reason for this: some guys in jail are very heavy, smell bad (probably do not wash themselves even when out), and most of them lack pussy badly. And oh, they love grafitti guys very much. In all ways.

Bottom line is: if you want to deal safely with greens here, stay low. No grafitti, no driving when on, no buying anything from here, but only nasual needs for any gardening activity, and not from ”dedicated” shops. No boastings, no ”dudes” and ”friends”, nada. Especially if you insists on grafitti. Wich is for lowlifes, anyway, excepted when consented, and, in fact, it is done like artwork.
You have a pretty negative attitude and your tips are not helpful either. I have asked for a decent lawyer not for a lot of tips that most of are not even true.

Last edited:

DcSantos

You have a pretty negative attitude and your tips are not helpful either. I have asked for a decent lawyer not for a lot of tips that most of are not even true.
If you have fb or social media just have a search on them,probably there are advertising groups or something . If you don't have ,I would google it . another option would be to walk around the city as there should be lawyer offices around. I would only stress about a lawyer only if in trouble but most probably I would use the one you get for free,because you get one for free anyway! money free and hustle free..:)))

If you have fb or social media just have a search on them,probably there are advertising groups or something . If you don't have ,I would google it . another option would be to walk around the city as there should be lawyer offices around. I would only stress about a lawyer only if in trouble but most probably I would use the one you get for free,because you get one for free anyway! money free and hustle free..:)))

Well, the thing is I knew a really good lawyer before I got into legal trouble in Germany and he got all cases dropped because of lack of evidence. But I guess it is a German thing to always prepare for stuff that might not even happen haha

I once got a friend into legal trouble by a mistake I did and he did not want to visit my lawyers city... We looked up for local ones and the one we got was really shitty.
We asked a friend for a better one and he got us out a really good one. This is why I have asked here for personal experiences.

But thanks for the tips and your time regardless :)