What's new

Kali Mist or Western Winds

need4weed

Veteran
Tbh, I've found with some sativa lines, regs can throw very few males. I've had very ratio of females in ace Panama and sannies jack f9. I'd keep the females and Pollenate with a kali mist male

Lugo

Veteran
Although ive never seen, grown or smoked it ive always felt that going by structure alone and the high described that OG Kali Mist/Western Winds is/was really just a phenomenal standout out of Paraguayan.

Sometimes rumors are better than the truth and after all these years why not reveal the truth whatever it is..?

Pictured below is a Paraguayan Sativa 'semente de prensado' or brick or compressed weed by P. Leite

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1716036719113.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716036719113.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 21
  • FB_IMG_1716036758159.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716036758159.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 21

RobFromTX

Although ive never seen, grown or smoked it ive always felt that going by structure alone and the high described that OG Kali Mist/Western Winds is/was really just a phenomenal standout out of Paraguayan.

Sometimes rumors are better than the truth and after all these years why not reveal the truth whatever it is..?

Pictured below is a Paraguayan Sativa 'semente de prensado' or brick or compressed weed by P. Leite

Very nice. the structure reminds me of a honduran sativa i grew a few years back

goingrey

It's supposed to be some kind of Cambodian hybrid.

OleReynard

A lot of folks have challenged the list for sure, most notably Matt Riot...im skeptical to a degree, but have grown out his tknl5 and incredible results, but if you email the guy, hes always willing to reply/discuss and some of the guys on the RIU forum have had good experiences with his Kali
David is on the up, heard skitchey shit about the other whack job

Latest posts

Latest posts