What's new

Help my baby!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Something is wrong with my little baby, she has strange discolorations since birth and the edges are folding. Her sisters are fine and all get the same treatment but she doesn't look so hot.

Please help me out, what could be the problem and what can I do about it?

If you only have one plant with a problem out of many plants that don't have any problems using the exact mix, it's probably due to improper soil mixing. One pot may have been not mixed enough causing the problem.

Take a magnifier look on both sides of the leaves and make sure it is not insects. It looks like it may be the start of a bug infestation.

The Swede

If you only have one plant with a problem out of many plants that don't have any problems using the exact mix, it's probably due to improper soil mixing. One pot may have been not mixed enough causing the problem.

Take a magnifier look on both sides of the leaves and make sure it is not insects. It looks like it may be the start of a bug infestation.

I have not been able to find any insects but I have sprayed with Cannacure just in case. Rough start for the girl 🥺

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
No that's just how it grows.
image-43.png

Latest posts

Latest posts