What's new

Growing Organics living soil, Sativa/Narrow leaf dominant pheno selection, phenotypic expression.

gedLang

This has been a great thread to read through and some really inspiring work, thank you for sharing! Have you looked into short-flowering highland South African Sativas like Ciskei? I haven't grown any but reading reviews it seems there are some that maintain sativa personality while having semi-auto tendencies, could finish end of October at your longitude.

BC LONE WOLF

This has been a great thread to read through and some really inspiring work, thank you for sharing! Have you looked into short-flowering highland South African Sativas like Ciskei? I haven't grown any but reading reviews it seems there are some that maintain sativa personality while having semi-auto tendencies, could finish end of October at your longitude.
Appreciate the feedback!
I am always on the quest for new genetics specially sativa/NarrowLeaf genotypes. Gotta confess haven’t got the experience on my belt with much African genetics, besides touching the Malawi x purple haze from Ace and a few Durban, I haven’t worked with African genetics. I will look it up.

I’m really looking forward to this local heirloom that I’m testing out that is supposed to finish in 60 days outdoors
0BBEA8F4-9B63-4A97-88CC-4C7A325AB5C2.jpeg

Texada timewrap