grapepunched

nice forum ya got here now to showcase
your gear :D can't wait to see what the
future holds for you! all the best-

-gp

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
with a few more cool guys like ojd doing good work, i think we will see the end of the fake cats in this bizz.

keep up the good work man

with a few more cool guys like ojd doing good work, i think we will see the end of the fake cats in this bizz.

keep up the good work man

LIAS - I think there will always be the imposters, and greedy thieves in the business, its important that we are able to spot them, and boycott there products, til they are nomore:asskick:. Ive heard great things about OJD and his work, I wish the best of luck to ya brother! Im having the SSSDH cut forced on me, so I guess Im just gonna have to try it out :chin: :biglaugh:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Congrats OJD it was due time to get your own forum here at ICMag....now we have a proper place to showcase your gear!

Ive heard great things about OJD and his work, I wish the best of luck to ya brother! Im having the SSSDH cut forced on me, so I guess Im just gonna have to try it out :chin: :biglaugh:

:chin: Now thats not such a bad thing is it? have fun with it!

jochen_45

Veteran
Congrats!

Congrats!

Nice to see that you have got your own vendor forum!
Keep on your excellent work!
:abduct:jochen_45:abduct:

sodaman

Yes, it's looking pretty snazzy in here. Props to OJD for his work and allowing the less fortunate to have a shot at acquiring some great looking genetics.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Nice one OJD, congratulations on the move, pleased to say I just got my CSG Hazeolope and Titanium seedbay orders come through today.... got to be a good omen :yummy::yummy:

Sleepy

Veteran
fo' shizzle...

fo' shizzle...

Congratulations, OJDizzle...

keepin' it gangsta all up in there!

congratulations, OJD!!!:woohoo:

Snagged a bag of the SSSDH...and looking forward to whatever you come up with down the road...Thanks for making this killer available to the masses.
Best of luck in the future..ob

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thankyou
grapepunched
shaunmullock
lost in a sea
guerilla familly
irie lion
jochen 45
soda man
peksman
chaoscatalunya
trichy trichy
215 user
sleepy
grat3fulh3ad
oldbongwater
big scoot
im verry happy to have a forum

here is some of the things im going to be working on for next year

chem d the original cut has landed in my stable so will be working some stella hybrids with this

the original east coast sour d i will be doing some real killer hybrids

g13 cubed orignal dutch flowers pure g13 seeds they are 7 years old so if they crack(fingers crossed)and are real dank i might do an f2 to keep it as pure as i can but also do some killer hybrids like chem g, goverment sour, gkush and any other interesting things people migh want it mixed with

also original g13cubed from dutch flowers a diferent g13haze that is on the market now

also i have the grandady purple i dont see this out much so will be doing some great purple crosses and maybe s1

also some killer hybrids using our regular dank like og kush,ssh,sssdh,mango haze,casey jones,and any other dank that lands in my lap

this next year im going to focus more on what people want so im verry interested in crosses that you would like to be available

im am going to enter all cups with my strains to show the people what they will get
next 420 cup expect me to go full speed with plenty of my bud for everyone atending to try and a bunch of entrees
game on people

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Sounds great bro...u can count me in on any of them new projects. Hopefully i can make it out to the 420 cup if things are goin good....Best of luck with all your projects and on the cup entries. Will u be goin to the HTCC this year? peace

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
yeah nice, about time :D

sounds like some more nice crosses comin up...

but why would you want to use the sour d clone? it's known to create hermie problems in the offspring and with rez ibl you got a stable line suited for breeding (as you know i'm in spain right now, they have the french sour d ibl clone from riri around here, and it's suposed to be better than the original sour d clone, i'll keep an eye open if i can score that clone for you)

about sugestions for breeding: do you plan on selecting any males? if so i think blueberry is always a good one, and maybe a male from an OT haze hybrid from ACE, would love to see a complex haze hybrid using both the traditional dutch haze and OT haze...

keep up the good work :)

greetz

I for 1 would like to see `what you can do with Blockhead my guess would be there are legions of Blockhead devotees around the globe. There are truly some special genes lurking in those seeds.
Best of luck
ob