CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000006279.jpg

1000006282.jpg

1000006283.jpg

1000006281.jpg

TH seeds Bubble gum (Sour pheno)

LOOK: It look like neon green with some purplish dark green spots and tiny brown hairs that give that army green look to buds.
Buds are rock hard.And have very high amount of resin on them.

SMELL: This is the mesure of pungency as soon as you open the mason jar literally everything will start to smell on pungent garlic skunk gas even with tiny joint with you if its not in air tight can will smell through anything extrem pungency with this one.
When you smell buds from closer first what will hit your nose is gas like sour garlic skunk pungency that is similar to that thing they put in butane for smell detection if it leak somwhere.
After that you will smell some fresh lavander flower cutted with glue funk with notes of black pepper and rosted coffe and at the end on the bottom you smell some minty strawberrish sweetnes just a lil bit of it.

TASTE:It taste just like it smell with mouth coating flavour of sour glue garlic lavander skunk gass with bit of minty berry sweetness.
Multilayered taste of extrem pungency.

HIGH: very very strong high but not so stony in fact very functional for 8 week indica.
More psydelic than stony....(very skunk like similar to cheese the more it cure the more it is stony.)

Overall: This is real crowd pleaser and first strain that will be sold.Taste and smell to die for my personal best that last as good and strong from first to last puff.
So strong that even with good brush of teeth it will not leave your mouth. Sour garlic lavander glue funk to the max.
It for me best tasting and smelling cannabis there is and probably one of the most pungent one. Still wait something to be better than this in smell and taste.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
B

Bubblegum mate
Idk what to say I will rather call it strong indica uplifting...Jack is euphoric and Widow too. Bubblegum high is cheese like to me. Strong skunk high with body to it and less sativa n euphoria than Skunk 1 alone.

CannaT

Premium user
1000007161.jpg

1000007160.jpg

1000007157.jpg

1000007156.jpg

1000007162.jpg

Karma Genetics- Fritter Zi /pheno no2/ (Fritter Licker x Zizi)
Look:
Buds look like light green with orange hairs very sparkly and lots of trichome.
Not the densest buds but very dense.

Smell: Far fron Jar you will smell fruty,doughy,grapefruit,berry and creamy pineish gas that is very pungent but sweet.
When you smell buds from close distance you get berry,grapefruit,vanilla,dough,green apples and gassy pine with bit of soap.
This smell unreal for a weed...straight candy.

TASTE: At inhale you got lemony,grapefruity,berry,soapy, piney gas that litteraly make your mouth water with taste explosion...and on exhale it litteraly becomes like vanilla creamy sugar dough artifical green apple gas that stick in your nose and mouth for a long time after smoking it.
Unbelivable and you cant stop toking it...what a taste unreal.

HIGH : Its very strong really high THC strain it hit you on half joint like heavy punch in your head bam...that you start thinking if you smoke more you will go white...but that taste is forcing you to cant stop smoking it....
After that first rush of thc power it becomes very enyoable high for not doing much just sit down and enjoy things around you.
Later it become heavy and it can easily make you go take sam nap.

OVERALL: This is terp chasers dream strain, just like modern trendy hybrids that come from US and Canda these days. Very terpy and very powerfull weed.
With great commercial capacity to it.

CannaT

Premium user
1000007172.jpg

1000007171.jpg

1000007170.jpg

1000007169.jpg

Karma Genetic - Chem Zi /phenono1/ (Twean Peaks x Zizi)

Look:
This one look more Old School very dense buds with lots of brown hairs. Dense trichome covered bud.

Smell: From distance its pungent dirty pine,sweetness with bit of mentholated sweet gas.When you smell close to buds you get new rubber(sneakers) smell with peppery rubber pine wraped in eucalyptus,menthol pine funk with citric sweetnes.

Taste: Taste is strong rubber,pine,citrus,menthol bit eucalyptussy with touch of soapy candy sweetness that at the end of Joint becomes fuel like.
P.S. In room it leavs bit mentholated pine sandalwood while burning. Some fresh and plesent smell

High: High is very strong and rushy at the begining wich fast become perfect, sharp and strong high with very sharp ears and vision.Bit psydelic and confused very meditive.

Overall: Very good chem hybrid mostly on chemdawg side.Very strong but functional high and tasty smoke.
For me its like something between Nl5xhaze and G13hp strain. But refined to modern standards for easier sale.

CannaT

Premium user
1000007310.jpg

1000007313.jpg

Karma Genetics - Fritter Zi /pheno no5/

Look:
This one look more hairy than pheno before.Bit more brown looking that neon green pheno and more dense buds aka rock hard.

Smell: Far from buds its lemony,piney,doughy,sweet,kushiness no fruits just sweet.
When you smell buds from close distance
It smell straight like apple fritters in cannabis way...that sweet doughy creamy artifical green apple mixed with kush tones.

Taste: Just as smell lemon kush dough bit earthy piney and at exhale you get that apple fritter kush tatse to die for.

High: Strong at first very rushy that later becomes good high for chill out and bit heavy ar the end.

Overall: Very similar to first pheno I had just bit more gassy and less fruty and sweet.
Very nice cultivar to.

goingrey

View attachment 19001790
View attachment 19001791
View attachment 19001792
View attachment 19001793

View attachment 19001794
Karma Genetics- Fritter Zi /pheno no2/ (Fritter Licker x Zizi)
Look:
Buds look like light green with orange hairs very sparkly and lots of trichome.
Not the densest buds but very dense.

Smell: Far fron Jar you will smell fruty,doughy,grapefruit,berry and creamy pineish gas that is very pungent but sweet.
When you smell buds from close distance you get berry,grapefruit,vanilla,dough,green apples and gassy pine with bit of soap.
This smell unreal for a weed...straight candy.

TASTE: At inhale you got lemony,grapefruity,berry,soapy, piney gas that litteraly make your mouth water with taste explosion...and on exhale it litteraly becomes like vanilla creamy sugar dough artifical green apple gas that stick in your nose and mouth for a long time after smoking it.
Unbelivable and you cant stop toking it...what a taste unreal.

HIGH : Its very strong really high THC strain it hit you on half joint like heavy punch in your head bam...that you start thinking if you smoke more you will go white...but that taste is forcing you to cant stop smoking it....
After that first rush of thc power it becomes very enyoable high for not doing much just sit down and enjoy things around you.
Later it become heavy and it can easily make you go take sam nap.

OVERALL: This is terp chasers dream strain, just like modern trendy hybrids that come from US and Canda these days. Very terpy and very powerfull weed.
With great commercial capacity to it.
It looks like the stuff they were selling for $1800 an ounce at the Astor Club. :D

CannaT

Premium user
1000007360.jpg

1000007365.jpg

1000007366.jpg

Karma Genetics - Chem Zi /pheno no 2/

Look:
It look more Sativa than previous one but buds are also rock hard.Orange hairs with nice purple n dark green leafs. Very cristaly and trichomes are bigger on this one than pheno 1.

SMELL: From some distance you can smell rubbery,gingery,lemony,pine,spice that is cutted with bit of sweetnes.
When you smell buds from close distance you get again diesely bit sourish rubber ginger peppery spicy sweetnes. Really multilayered smell that is hard to describe.

TASTE: Heavy lemon chem type taste with bit of candyness on exhale very good and very strong taste I like it a lot.

HIGH: Strong uplifting high that will slowly make you more and more at peace and in deep thinking

OVERALL: Chem Zi is very cem dominant strain bot phenos are very similar
Just to me it looks like that pheno 1 is more on chem sis more chemy,rubbery than pheno 2 wich is more on chem 91 with that lemon terps.
Great hybrid for shure.