What's new

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

Timj

I just pollinated my three breeding projects today. Here is my Bodhi-"Babylon Buster" The males a little limp up top as I beat it into the female to disperse its pollen. I'll do this again in 2 or 3 days then the males will go into the compost pile.
20240428_151423.jpg

HarleyJammer

Veteran
In re: f2s

Watched an interview yesterday with B. I heard him encourage F2 his beans because "that's where it starts to get interesting".

My personal opinion, FWIW, no one "owns" any seed of any fruit or flower... you did not create it.. just manipulated it.

... oh yeah, .. they saw me coming with names like Old Soul, Air Guitar, and Rainbow Serpent :)

Last edited:

420PyRoS

In re: f2s

Watched an interview yesterday with B. I heard him encourage F2 his beans because "that's where it starts to get interesting".

My personal opinion, FWIW, no one "owns" any seed of any fruit or flower... you did not create it.. just manipulated it.
Yeah he encourages it, absolutely. I dont thinks its an issue to F2 anything of his. He just asks those that do preservation runs on OG and such to not do it with his current selling packs because OG sends those seeds to everyone on the forum thats interested and takes away from his F1's still in the market place. You can personally f2 or whatever any current sold pack anytime from my understanding.

As for OG and such with preservations, he encourages that also with lines/strains he doesnt sell/make anymore or can't with his dead breeding males.

Screenshot_20240419_000357_Chrome.jpg

Wookie 15 dead
88g13hp dead

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Yeah he encourages it, absolutely. I dont thinks its an issue to F2 anything of his. He just asks those that do preservation runs on OG and such to not do it with his current selling packs because OG sends those seeds to everyone on the forum thats interested and takes away from his F1's still in the market place. You can personally f2 or whatever any current sold pack anytime from my understanding.

As for OG and such with preservations, he encourages that also with lines/strains he doesnt sell/make anymore or can't with his dead breeding males.

View attachment 18994977
Wookie 15 dead
88g13hp dead
Yeah man, I can dig that.. beans still coming out into circulation..

Wookie 15 and 88g13hp both dead? I'll hold on to the packs with their names..

I am putting out 4 dbhp v2, 2 bbhp, and another 2 probably Old Soul for this outdoor grow.

420PyRoS

Yeah man, I can dig that.. beans still coming out into circulation..

Wookie 15 and 88g13hp both dead? I'll hold on to the packs with their names..

I am putting out 4 dbhp v2, 2 bbhp, and another 2 probably Old Soul for this outdoor grow.
Yeah, wookie 15 and 88g13hp dads are now gone.

He releases seed stock he still has of some of the wookie/ghash from time to time but he cant remake anymore of those crosses. Get em while you can.

Looking forward to seeing how your bodhi strains do outdoors. Im putting my snow monkeys outdoor this summer also, in Ontario. 🌞

EnjoyingLife

View attachment 18994977
Wookie 15 dead
88g13hp dead
Appalachia and good medicine always caught my eye...

kro-magnon

Veteran
I don't understand how Bodhi works with his male, is it by choice he discard them and let them go or accident ?
I've started to grow his seeds when he was working with the Appalachia male and I was really sad when he said it was dead because he couldn't remake some of the best crosses I had grown from him, the Prayer Tower and Mother Milk.
Changing of father so often prohibit hime from working his lines on the long term and recreate some of his great successes. Maybe someone who follows more closely than me his work can explain me this strange choice.

420PyRoS

I don't understand how Bodhi works with his male, is it by choice he discard them and let them go or accident ?
I've started to grow his seeds when he was working with the Appalachia male and I was really sad when he said it was dead because he couldn't remake some of the best crosses I had grown from him, the Prayer Tower and Mother Milk.
Changing of father so often prohibit hime from working his lines on the long term and recreate some of his great successes. Maybe someone who follows more closely than me his work can explain me this strange choice.
I think Bodhi lost appalachia dad 2012/13 when he was out of town. Or so I have read anyway.

I'm not sure about the others.
Interesting question for sure.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I think Bodhi lost appalachia dad 2012/13 when he was out of town. Or so I have read anyway.

I'm not sure about the others.
Interesting question for sure.
This male loss is only one of many that's why I don't understand how he works with those plants, it can't all be just accidents with so many.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Time is racing towards my state's inaugural legal outdoor grow season. After much deliberation I decided to make Dragon's Blood Hashplant V2 the star of this grow show with 4 appearances. Coming in from seed they will be unsexed -- hoping for a red sap male!

In the event of a red sapper I would like to take that opportunity to seed up a DBHP and another Bodhi specimen (3 beans). The BBHP will be at another location so.. awaiting my GLG order my options will be:

Old Soul
Air Guitar
Rainbow Serpent
DLA 5.3 <<<<----------------- Maybe my 1st choice
Master Kush x Strawberry Milk
El Wook
Kali Mist x Everything

DBHP already in the beer cups.. have to make a decision ...

Latest posts

Latest posts