What's new

Biden: Let's Fix It

RobFromTX

This Conservative Group Joins Sarah Huckabee Sanders & Others In Lobbying Against Marijuana Legalization​

Sorry Arkansas. You're just going to have to keep going to jail for using cannabis.

This Conservative Group Joins Sarah Huckabee Sanders & Others In Lobbying Against Marijuana Legalization​

Sorry Arkansas. You're just going to have to keep going to jail for using cannabis.
In other news waters wet....

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a lot of grateful folks in here.

I thought it was good to see.

I really didn't expect the thread to be a bitchfest.

The government makes money off of us being imprisoned. If they issue a statement saying that they shouldn't I think it's progress.

But what's the cause for celebration?
He hasn't done a damn thing yet! and you can't blame people for being skeptical. As for myself I'll believe it when I see it.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
They have not said that yet. Quite the opposite. Simple Posession under Federal Law is punishable mostly with Fines. Any time in jail would be waiting to go before a Judge or Bonding Out until the hearing. They'll still lock you up for any more than a Miniscule personal amount. The Feds just hand you over to the Locals just like they always do if the amounts aren't Large enough to make it worth their while. Like a big predator holding an insignificant morsel just long enough to hand it over to a smaller predator to devour.

moose eater

I thought the same thing how many can there be? Busted with a joint in a national park maybe .I believe that there shouldn't be any federal drug laws it should all be left up to the states and the voters .It's all about the midterms and votes for his party and that's all .Joe doesn't care , to hell in a handbasket we go
Federal busts for simple possession are rare, and often involve some sort of specific niche offense, such as you stated. Protest on a post office property, petitioning " ", out on the water in a Coast Guard-enforced area, Federal Parks, etc.

Reminded me of a couple folks I know who toured a nuclear sub at the base in SE Alaska years ago, just east toward BC, the back-side of Ketchikan.

While on board, his brother intentionally dropped a roach between the steel grates that serve as draining walkways on a sub.

At first we all grinned at the implications, then thought later how rough the shake-down on that poor crew might be when/if that roach was discovered.

Last edited:

FletchF.Fletch

420club
To me it's a question of Half Full vs. Half Empty.

Some view Half measures as Full commitment
Others view Half wits with Empty promises.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
It is a step forward. But they're being led by the nose. Hard to take credit as Johnny Come-Lately. Bernie would have made it a priority on Day 1. My kids call Biden being in Office: Elder Abuse.

Old Piney

Federal busts for simple possession are rare, and often involve some sort of specific niche offense, such as you stated. Protest on a post office property, petitioning " ", out on th ewater in a Coast Guard-enforced area, Federal Parks, etc.

Reminded me of a couple folks I know who toured a nuclear sub at the base in SE Alaska years ago, just east toward BC, the back-side of Ketchikan.

While on board, his brother intentionally dropped a roach between the steel grates that serve as draining walkways on a sub.

At first we all grinned at the implications, then thought later how rough the shake-down on that poor crew might be when/if that roach was discovered.
I got to tour the Uss Virginia a nuclear attack sub When my son was in scouts .I know unrelated but was so cool we had no weed

RobFromTX

When you've been on the Inside of the cage, your reaction to them jingling the keys as an enticement becomes more measured.

Forgive me if I don't react like a dog being asked if he Wants to go to the Park.

Also, I prefer the term dark humor over pessimism. I do hope for Better.
And thats what makes for the impeccable timing. Its a great last minute publicity stunt to keep from losing votes. He knows far more black folks get locked up for it. He also knows more minorites are switching parties now than ever before. Its genius PR when you think about it. My hats off to him for doing something right for a change (y)

RobFromTX

President Comacho?

1665361263162.png

Latest posts

Latest posts