What's new

Anyone have Hazy Jones hermies?

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I have noticed last grow that a few of my Hazey Jones phenos had a lot of male parts in flower. I will be the first to admit that i had a definite light leak issue. I noticed a few HazyJones phenos were affected most by the stress. I assumed it was not a pheno issue, but now i am not so sure. I now have no light leaks, or stress' and the same pheno threw off some male balls 3 weeks into 12/12 on this grow. I probably should have just ditched both phenos that gave me issues the first time, but they were awesome yielders so i did not. Now i have a full 3x6 tray of these girls and i think i need to toss them.
I have heard that casey jones is heat sensitive and light sensitive, how about the father's side g13haze? Anyone ever heard of those herming? These particular phenos definitely lean towards g13.
Thanks for your thoughts.
****This is in no way a criticism of OJD as i have grown some fire from his seed stock.****

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
mine didnt so far,,, sorry man...

"Casey doesn't like light leaks or hot rooms, and stretches a bit, but if you are aware of her pickiness it is no biggie... The Casey is about the pickiest line I offer..."

H3ad

Last edited:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that any herm i encountered was from stress in my room.
It is a new space and as mentioned there were light issues and the heat did hot 90 once or twice.
As we know Casey Jones does have sensitivity issues.
It would seem that the father g13xhaze being as popular in Adam as it is, would not have hermie tendency.
I am hoping not because some of the phenos are monster yielders.

Thanks OJD

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
maybe its the thai in the orient express,, makin them late stage herm,,,

was it just a few nanners poking out of nugs,, or full on male flowers @ nodes ?

true grit

Veteran
Yeah I threw a few nanners way late on a few phenos... believe it was mostly heat related and honestly wish i woulda got some self pollination on the casey pheno so I could regrow that bia. Took mine almost all to 80 days, just a few nanners late. Find it happens on a lot of plants around 80 days+....