What's new

Amazing promo and rare seeds available with any Nevil Schoenmakers Projects I offer

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kununurra Sunshine Regular seed Promo

Kununurra Sunshine Regular seed made by Nevil himself( RIP 🙏 ) in 2017 = NH21 x Swiss Thai x Super Kush x MML x Hempy Thia

10 FREE seeds of this variety Kununurra Sunshine ( made by Nevil himself)

Plus

10 FREE seeds of NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness ( I made)

20 FREE seeds with every pack Ordered from the Nevil Grail project or strains I offer ( over 30 strains to choose from)

Plus 33% off for any icmag.com members

Email or pm me for info

[email protected]

Big shout to Bushpig/Wallynoland and @oldskoolhash for sharing them with me to pass out to customers and also all the help getting these and other seeds to me from Nevil's Grail project and getting them out to the masses 🙏
20231009_105204.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Kununurra Sunshine Regular seed Promo

Kununurra Sunshine Regular seed made by Nevil himself( RIP 🙏 ) in 2017 = NH21 x Swiss Thai x Super Kush x MML x Hempy Thia

10 FREE seeds of this variety Kununurra Sunshine ( made by Nevil himself)

Plus

10 FREE seeds of NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness ( I made)

20 FREE seeds with every pack Ordered from the Nevil Grail project or strains I offer ( over 30 strains to choose from)

Plus 33% off for any icmag.com members

Email or pm me for info

[email protected]

Big shout to Bushpig/Wallynoland and @oldskoolhash for sharing them with me to pass out to customers and also all the help getting these and other seeds to me from Nevil's Grail project and getting them out to the masses 🙏
View attachment 18901572
Thanks for the good deal.

Latest posts

Latest posts