What's new

African frankincense

smellyballz

Day 81. Harvested pheno #1 and #3. The smells open my sinuses and make my eyes water. Really special and difficultto describe but mosly incense,perfume, and thyme. Looking forward to the smoke!
20231118_155248.jpg

20231118_155238.jpg

I plan on harvesting the #2 and #4 in 7-10 more days.

alvin88

Super beautiful sativa buds you got there! I know whats going on my next order.

How did you like the Dr earth 2-2-2?? Is that all you used along with worm castings? Plants look super happy.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nick11

Veteran
Love those smell descriptions! Only sativas put out thise kind of terps. Was having a conversation with some friends the other day and sativa flowers smell like a true herb in every sense compared to indicas and indica hybrids. Cmon how can you go wrong with perfumey thyme..yummy So nostalgic for me too, remind me of my Oldman growing up, always a spicy incensey smell in the air. Killer man..

I've been back over here a couple years after a hiatus, and ojd really impresses me. Shame he doesn't get the attention like some other breeders. He offered me to be a tester soon, man o man am I stocked! Peace out

Last edited:

smellyballz

Day 88. Harvested pheno #2 & #4.
20231126_075855.jpg

20231126_075836.jpg

Great smells! I think #2 may be my favorite smell. It has a pineapple/fruity vapor that I can't get enough of.

@alvin88 The dr earth is not bad. It's mostly alfalfa meal. It was on sale.
I made a tea once a week with some high phos bat guano Ala Soma with some corn steep liquor.

In about 30 days I should be able to do a smoke report and put up some bud pix.

Thank you to OJD for keeping genetics like this alive and making them available.

Thank you to everyone for stopping by.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a great show you put on for us 👏 , looking and sounding great , look forward to how they smoke whenever you sample the down the road when ready.

Hit me up for 2 packs of your choice for running a log of 1 of my strains on my Connoisseur Genetics page here at icmag.com ( offer available for any members running a log)

smellyballz

1000000192.jpg
1000000189.jpg

No flash and flash.

From left to right pheno 1,2,3,and 4.

They range in perfume,incense, and spice.

#2 has a fruitiness that reminds me of Chocolope

#4 is heavy on the spice.

#3 is the most incense and #1 seems to be the balance of all the smells.

They all taste like they smell. Delicious! It's a bit early but they have been getting better every week. The high is up, sunny, and warm. I brought some over to a buddies house who had been smoking all day. He said it cut through what he had been smoking and lifted him up.

I'm grateful for this harvest, look forward to it getting even better with time, and sharing it with my friends.

nick11

Veteran
They all sound lovely and the flowers look great too. My problem too maria sanchez haha, I'm lucky to have half left after 1 month.

Latest posts

Latest posts