What's new

$10M Cash, 100K Plants Seized in East Bay Illegal Marijuana Operation: Sheriff

X15

I ran a golf course for a number of years. A “neighborhood“ sized Walmart was build one block up from the course. It was higher in elevation and was allowed to release its rain and drainage down stream via surface as well as 4 36” wide underground pipes…
it All flowed into a neighborhood oh newer homes then directly into one of our upper lakes which fed 75 percent of the lakes on the course.
It took less than 1 year for every single fish to die what looked a horribly painful death. Acres of turf and soil destroyed as well. FORTUNATELY I noticed the toxicity of the situation earlier on and stopped irritating the course with any lake water (which upper management fought me on tooth and nail bc of the cost), nonetheless some did get irritated around a 137 acre golf course surrounded by Homes!
WHAT THE FUCK MAN!
That course sustained just fine for over 15 years and was full of life. Now, not lookin good.
The water that property is holding is polluted to the highest degree and done on a Corporate level. It was approved and i don’t will be changed anytime soon.

ps I don’t work there anymore

St. Phatty

I ran a golf course for a number of years. A “neighborhood“ sized Walmart was build one block up from the course. It was higher in elevation and was allowed to release its rain and drainage down stream via surface as well as 4 36” wide underground pipes…
it All flowed into a neighborhood oh newer homes then directly into one of our upper lakes which fed 75 percent of the lakes on the course.
It took less than 1 year for every single fish to die what looked a horribly painful death. Acres of turf and soil destroyed as well.

So what was the pollution ? Just oil from the roads ?

X15

So what was the pollution ? Just oil from the roads ?
You name it. You would be surprised at what large chain stores let go down their drains. From broken bleach containers to anything else. If they can get rid of it down a drain or in a dumpster (which leak into parking lots). To people dumping oil in the gutter bc they sell car oil their but don’t accept used oil. Lol did I really need to mention these things?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think it's important enough to consider that you assume that they are dumping oil into the ground water based on the fact that they don't want to take on extra used oil.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't think Walmart isn't evil, but I don't think they're wrecking ground water with a small store.

The real pollution is that golf club 😁

I thought this thread was about the fuzz busting people in a legal state.

I really saw this coming, the taxes on legal cannabis being wasted on prosecuting illegal cannabis....

No retroactive pardons, just higher prices at the shop and lower prices to the grower. No respect for the herb or the people.

It just appears to be fuckery and then more fuckery on top of the aforementioned fuckery.

X15

I think it's important enough to consider that you assume that they are dumping oil into the ground water based on the fact that they don't want to take on extra used oil.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't think Walmart isn't evil, but I don't think they're wrecking ground water with a small store.

The real pollution is that golf club 😁

I thought this thread was about the fuzz busting people in a legal state.

I really saw this coming, the taxes on legal cannabis being wasted on prosecuting illegal cannabis....

No retroactive pardons, just higher prices at the shop and lower prices to the grower. No respect for the herb or the people.

It just appears to be fuckery and then more fuckery on top of the aforementioned fuckery.
You have a solid point there. And now knowing what you know in regards to golf courses I’ll shut up.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I worked at three different country clubs for a combined total of ten years.

It's not my best subject, but I have experience.

And please don't think I want anyone to stop the conversation... I just wanted to keep it somewhat on topic.

Those grows looks similar I start/begin to make a joke or jokes out of these entire pieces or scenarios within the same world as the rest of our lives exist. Ceiling lights Santa Cruz and retailers markup for the initial setup costs. I have not seen plants like this before really outside of what sounds like the one story floating around with different names. It looks like cops to me doing that. After time goes by there is only one likely suspect I think misreporting water use and Pacific Gas & Electric those places. It is a niche people don't ever ask where it came from usually just connoisseurs.

It could sound like I am talking too much so to speak. Someone is hiding that whole thing and it looks or sounds identical to some of the indoor commercial grow rooms. I don't know what it is have not seen it in my entire life.

Latest posts

Latest posts