What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Yes elemental thanks, ive had bubble bags for at least 4 yrs now, bubble man was cool enough to replace the older style bags i had from a long time ago due to fabrication error. The old bubble bags had a poly-vinyl coating on the inside that after time and use would crack and fall apart inside the bag and of course inside your hash. Bubble man is such a good PR/Customer Service representative(cant get better than that) he got my PM and within a few weeks sent me 3 new style bags to replace the ones that were falling apart( i wonder if the other bags will fall apart in the future, but i know bubble man will replace them too). As far as full melt bubble hash goes, since i experiment with so many strains its hard to keep a good FMCD strain that has all the characteristics id want to keep.
All of somas strains are something id want to keep for a while if not for ever, that sogouda FM bubble looks incredible and i might just order a pack of that very soon. I was looking at my seed archive and my "strain's i want" list and i realized i need to buy some new strains soon. I was actually looking into definitely buying that SOGOUDA and from soma, and if i can find some Rockbud & amnesia haze ill be getting that too, must have purchase is some MR Nice SSH, & Black Widow. Sensies SSH, hash plant and hashplant X g13. DJ short i must MUST find FLO*** and true blue berry
there are plenty more strains on my list but these are definite strains i want/need to archive for preservation, ive learned that strains dont last for ever so if you want something you better get it!!!

Glad to heard GOOD about your 5 gallon bags buddy,YEAH Bman take care about his customers,im looking for his new BUBBLENOW,

you r definetly right about that SoGouda ' FM,Soma won the first for HASH this year,great extractions about RockBud for sure also from Amnesia surely.........one of the best could be the HASH HEAVEN (HASH PLANT 13 - G 13 HAZE - LAVENDER)

so curious about that HP13..........

im also looking for some new glass,mostly ptobably an ILLADELPH this time,got to love your HUGE,any suggestions are welcome

great time to you buddy.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Elemental get a TORO tube, they are beautiful but expensive...great bongs. Illadelphs are nice and so are roors(good old faithful roors)... you cant go wrong with any of those choices. www.shivadas.com has some nice pieces

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
YEAH Toro!!! heared alot about that glass brand,

but im almost sure with some Illadelph,your piece looks so wonderful!! any perch on it?? cant remember that,i remember your old lil sista green label from RooR if im not wrong,

just get a bubler from those guys from the Headquarter in DC

http://www.chunkyglasspipes.com/index.html

great (international) service for sure^^^^^^^^

but i like your shivadas ' link,thanks so much,great bowls!!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Here is a shot (no flash) of an assortment of white, chem D, sour chunk, bubba kush and katsu kush, bio diesel and shiva skunk
picture.php

And here are some shots of the same nugs with flash, note the very purple bio diesel buds on the very right hand corner, grown by someone who got a hold of my cut(it was obviously over fed, but it purpled up very much) i think they let it go for 80 plus days hence all the purple
picture.php

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
^Those nugs are making my mouth water bruh....especially that purple Bio! I bet that shit tastes amazing.

Nice stash box and seed selection too!