What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4th 70w hps Computer SCROG

megatrom

inspiring

inspiring

very inspiring.

I love micro grows!! Always nice to look at the engineering of others! There some real craftsmanship that goes into micro grows.

M

mikeraach

I gave them the chop on 11/7 and they just finished drying and were put in jars today.

The results:

Pot of Gold: 15.74
Lavender: 7.65
Popcorn: 2.16

And I smoked a little so I got a total of about 1 oz. My biggest disappointment is how fluffy the buds still are. I'm not sure a 70w light can provide enough lumes to get a thick and dense nug. Either way I'll never know as I need more space for more plants, and more space means more light. I will be either running a 150w or 250w grow the next round.

I'll have to post the pictures later because icmag keeps giving me an error when trying to post them.

AriesXX

I was having trouble earlier with pics, but works now. Very nice thread, good luck with your dresser. Have you seen the Bake O Round cool-tubes and all that? Well done :D

M

mikeraach

Finally image uploading works. I got a total of an ounce of decent stuff. The lavender did have a few seeds in it, and the POG smelled great but was still a little fluffy.

I was going to reveg the POG and grow out some seeds I had (fire and ice and trainwreck) but there isn't enough time to get clones and determine the sex of the 2 seeds by the end of the semester. So instead everything will be killed, and new clones will be bought.

This will also help me with my PM problems. I know now why this 4th grow I got attacked by pm and others I didn't, and it won't happen again. I left a little bit of water in the blue tub (as I couldn't drain it all) and that was too much. It raised the humidity to the point that PM grew. Gotta make sure there is NO standing water after I water (just like my previous grows were). Hopefully starting off with PM free plants and keeping those conditions away, I'll stay pm free even though my humidity gets a little high (60-70% sometimes but thats what I had before).

The last pic is of the reveg about 3 weeks into it, and the 2 babies are the same age. Shame about the fire and ice, it was really skunky smelling already, but its just not worth the hassle of sexing and cloning and trying to get a grow ready by the end of January (I built a veg box so I can use all January to veg until I move back to my Apt and then throw them into my cab to flower).

Which btw, #4 was the last computer grow I will be doing. I am building a new 150w cab currently. It is 22w x 16d x 32h equiped with a 8x8 darkroom louver, a lasko fan built in a box to make super quiet, and a magnetic tot lock so it can be locked with no visible lock! I'll post pics when I start grow #5.

neat grow ya got going..never seen one so small..very compacted and stealth..and at 70 watts i am amazzed at the buds being so nice..do they get thick and stikie

if she pollenated her self then she would be of the xx cromasone right and basicly a feminized seed..that would guarentie a female plant from that seed ..i think thats how that works..i am wrong i am sure, but i was just reading this on a nother thread...

also i think if you have a plant with mildew trouble trouble theres a greater chance it will be carryed in to the next gen of that plant i beleave you maybe in for a surprised if you clone from any of those that had the pm ..it can be carryed over in the strain by seed also..

herb weedmen

Dr 4 four

Nice PC grow! At least now you have an idea of how to control some of the bad crap nature throws at ya when your not looking.

Looking forward to seeing your new cab.

paulkemp

I gave them the chop on 11/7 and they just finished drying and were put in jars today.

The results:

Pot of Gold: 15.74
Lavender: 7.65
Popcorn: 2.16

And I smoked a little so I got a total of about 1 oz. My biggest disappointment is how fluffy the buds still are. I'm not sure a 70w light can provide enough lumes to get a thick and dense nug. Either way I'll never know as I need more space for more plants, and more space means more light. I will be either running a 150w or 250w grow the next round.

I'll have to post the pictures later because icmag keeps giving me an error when trying to post them.

my opinion is usually bunk so maybe someone can second it, but i think lumens is not the problem. i think you need airflow. airflow makes stems thick and buds tight in my experience. but again, i could be wrong.

Latest posts

Latest posts