What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

free 2 ltr NITROSOL deal plus postage

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
thought i'd let fellow aussie growers know about a good deal a mate off the internet told me about (thanks mate =] )...couldnt keep it to myself ....free NUTRISOIL 2 liter bottle at the cost of $15 delivery.....pretty good stuff...1 per household....got mine yesterday....and you didnt hear this from me but....one per household means a mate kindly let me get one sent to his house.... 2 x 2 ltr's... :headbange ....good to know if your in the market for a good organic fert like i was ...enjoy ppl.HH. =]-~

heres the link...........

http://www.nutrisoil.com.au/special-promotion/

edited cause i was makn up fert names up again instead of sleeping.HH. =]-~

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
BudgetBud said:
Hey thanks for the heads up.
NUT-RI-SOIL not nitrosoil :bashhead:
Nothing i like more than free growing supplies.

thanks for that....not sleeping properly for weeks doesnt help....hope that sleep after posting that helps.....now im awake ...."NITRO" !....must have thought about my plants exploding with growth :muahaha: .........mmmm duno.....will edit that thou so pl dont think theres a new product on the market lol....had the site open and the bottle infront of me ....doh!...HH.

BudgetBud

lol, funny stuff
I used to work nights shifts, they kill ya.
I've ordered my free sample. The list of ingredients is amazing, everything you could want, it's like a organic/chemical hybrid fertiliser. And ozzy made?
Can't wait to get my sample, neither can my plants, collectivley they're showing 3 def's: phosphorus, manganese and calcium i think, could be the manganese though.
Another big thanks for the heads up.
Peace

anikee

Hey all,
I have used it on my outdoor grow, it was great.
I'm starting a DWC grow this week & was thinking about using it.
I will let you all know how it goes.

cheers

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
exellent ......havnt used much at all being most my plants are only new seedings...but im sure i'll start going throu it with the 40 plus and adding bit by bit plants going atm....DWC grow with it! ....ill keep a look out for your findings.HH. =]-~

BudgetBud

Got my package.
I noticed that it seemed to stablise my soil, all my girls are generally happier.
anikee-I was wondering if it would work with hydro, what else would you be using?

Latest posts

Latest posts