What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Master Kush in the attic

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey there :wave:

I have a post is the soil section that should have been started here in the flower pic section. :bat: lol.

so here we go. I have 3 MK and a single Chrystal, both strains from Nirvana.
Day 56 of flower.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I could not resist taking a small test bud the other day from the pineapple smelling one. It has been drying in a closet thats also holds my water-heater so it drys out in about 4 days. It is about half-dry now and smells just awesome :yummy: i plan on smoking this one when i harvest, probably vape it for maximum flavour but i might also get a small joint going there just for the hell of it.

Have a nice one :joint:

N

Neptune

awesome plants man, looks like a good healthy yeild too.
Nirvana seeds really are the best. :)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey ICETOKER, simply amazing plants. I'm a nirvana lover, and there's another reason why. There are no problems with genetics on those strains what so ever. I think because their seeds are reasonably priced people get scared of the outcome. Great job man.

B/R

wotamess

3926SV103390.JPG

if you posted this as ''bubba'' or ''og'' kush, folks would buy it!

-wam-

ZARN

Fantastic looking grow! I, too, am a Nirvana Fan. Good luck with the harvest!

Also,
PLEASE tell us which one is Master Kush and which is Chrystal so we can nominate some of your work for Picture of the month!

ZARN

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks alot for the kind words :wave:

I just love Nirvana and the truth is that i have never been dissapointet with them. Exellent germination rates and you are guarenteed to find a killer plant/plants in each bag of seeds.

wotamess: I thought so too but were afraid to say, so i didn´t offend no one.

the pics are all of the master kush.

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks alot zarn my man!!!! I had a long discussion with the guy at the hydro store (who sells sensi seeds)about cheap seeds and how good nirvana is. He didnt belive me at first but then we logged on icmag and then his jaw dropped to the floor. he was amazed too see all the pretty buds that ppl are growing with cheap seeds. He did though try to sell me a pack of Mr.Nice(G13xHP) for 150 euros......lol. I´d rather buy 10 packs of nirvana seeds any day!!!

Peace
It

KITCHA

Veteran
Goes to show you dont need to spend big $ to bet good seeds that last pic looks bubberish for sure, Nice grow Ice, Peace Kitcha(",)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I harvested the plants on sunday and monday morning. It looks like a ok yield and even better quality :yummy:

Lost my digi on friday and couldnt take pics of the harvest but i found it today and took a pic of a drying bud.

More pics will come when they dry a little more.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey ICETOKER. Im about to do an attic grow also. do you think you could give me some pointers on it. Like how hard is it to keep it cool enough for plants? was it worth it? what major problems did you have? anything that you know bout attic grows would help thx

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Dry shots :yummy:

Smoke report will come when buds have cured for a while but straight from the drying rack they taste gooood......a little harsh though but hey it´s way better than smoking some unflushed hydro street-crap.....lol

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Oh sorry smurfin, i forgot to answer your question. The biggest problem growing in an un-insulated attic is temp-control. In my case i cant grow in july-august-sept because of hight temp. In the winter i fight the cold but get the most beautiful plants (purple,black, red..) because of the cold..... Other problems are just as everywhere else you grow i guess, but remember that you can go quite cold with the plants but too hot and you have problems.

Good luck mate.

G

Good job! :joint: Just wondering does this master kush retain that "Spicy Kush" fragrance that you find in strains such as purple kush or does it smell more sweet and fruity?

Latest posts

Latest posts