What's new

Sensi Star Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
These are Paradise Seed's Sensi Star (feminised) grown from seed in soil.

4 plants total. 2 Phenos. One smells of fuel while the other 3 smell like sweet cherry candy. The one that smells of fuel is the most resinous of the group. All plants were quite uniform through out and hermie free. Many thanks to Paradise Seeds for producing such a quality product!

Vegged for 20 days
Lights - 175w MH for veg., 400w HPS and 175w MH for flower
Temp - 74F-81F lights on, 70F-75F lights off
Veg. nutes - Fox Farm Grow Big, Superthrive
Flower nutes - Fox Farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom

@ 56 days of 12/12.

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
nice, i always wanted to try sensi star....if i was a goat i bet i'd have a fifth leg....i'm a human and i already have 3.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
New pics

New pics

A few more photos. Sensi Star @ 51 days 12/12.

The last two pics are dried and cured buds from my last grow and current stash......Apollo Mist. mmmmmm....tasty

Last edited:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
More pics of Sensi Star.

Med - I let you know as soon as they are done, I'm about a week from harvest.

Next post will be smoke report and pics of the final dried/cured buds.

Last edited:
G

Very nice looking plant's Goat. It's hard to see much difference in pheno's. By the pic's you posted, the first set of pictures, last picture would be the fuel pheno? Im guessing, that one may look a bit different. Good job. :joint:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nice grow my brother! I have some Sensi Star's outdoors. They are F2's and I noticed 2 distinct phenos. One sativaish and the other indica dom! One is also auto flowering it started under 24 hours of light. Anyone got any experiences iwht Senis Star beyond the original F1's?

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Very Nice Buds FiveleggedGoat !

Can't wait for your smoke report !

Have fun
:rasta:

Titoon

stretchpup

Is that a leg in your pocket or are you just happy to see Mrs. Sensi Star?

:joint:

I've enjoyed every sample of SS I've ever had!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words!

This is definitely the most potent Indica I have ever smoked. I think they should have named it ASS GLUE because it will glue you to your seat. In regards to the 2 phenotypes there is little difference in the high (Both are extremely strong). However the taste is significantly different. The one that smelled like fuel was a bit smoother and had a very complex taste that is difficult to describe. The other 3 that smelled like cherry candy tasted much the same way they smelled. Nice and sweet.

Final Thoughts

Potency - 10 (for Indica)
Yield - 7 (About average)
Bag appeal - 8 (good looking bud)
Smell - 9 (very strong smell during flower)
Ease to Grow - 8 (I found it to be a very sturdy plant)

All in all I would definitely recommend Sensi Star to anyone looking for a knockout Indica stone. You would be hard pressed to find a more potent Indica....

I'll post some more shot of this grow soon. Keep a look out for my next grow...Paradise Seed's Ice Cream (fem).

Latest posts

Latest posts