What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It is with great sadness that I bring you the news that RC and HS, OG and CW have been taken down by the authorities in Canada.....

...I have it from a bonofide source that it happened on monday and RC's computers/servers have most potentially been siezed, they spent 2 days going thru his house and removed alot of stuff ...

His wife and some members of his family were also taken into custody and it's possible that she may be released tommorrow on bail....There has not been a peep in the media about this so there could be a reason why it was not advertised by LEO......BE WARNED! not to try and log on to Overgrow or Cannaworld for now since most certainly the security of that site has been compromised and if it comes back up without me first hearing from RC then it is NOT being run by him.....think about it!

...This could bring up some real security issues with many Overgrow/Cannabisworld members.........be warned guys and do what you need to do to make it safer for all of you.......duck and cover if needs be....

....Yours Faithfully...

Gypsy Nirvana

T

tricky

thank you gn i was waiting for your say on the matter

now i have it ... are you safe ???

G

Wow...looks like ICMag is gonna be the place to be for a long time to come

G

Maybe one of the mods could tell us what, if any information was logged by the server. IP's, etc.

G

P.S., this is an excellent example of why proxys should always be used. I use TOR/PRIVOXY so I'm not shitting my britches about the situation.

Brownpants

Crap :badday:

I bet the DEA is behind it. Did they keep records of any kind? I know there were problems with the mail before it happened, some speculated it was similair to what happened right before Emery went down.

Thanks for the heads up Gypsy!

WeedMafia

It's true,it's all true(feels a collective shudder through at least 50.000 households)everything even remotely resembling cannabis is now being removed from my house anything non-vegatative is being taken to a safe location,for now,the most i'm gonna keep at my addy is a quarter oz.(what i can eat b4 the cops can get in)plz be safe everyone.

WeedMafia

G

This is going to seriously fuck some people up who just flat out let their guards down whether it be bragging about a major grow or simply giving away too much information.

LEO is not stupid and will use these sites as bait to lure your ass then BANG ........ Bubby your cell mate is exercising his pelvic thrusts on your ......... :moon:

Last edited:

CmC

CW didn't log IP adress I was told by a mod, hs never kept addys on file it will probably go as far as it went with Emery, I hope.

G

gypsy, looks like this here site is soon gonna be overrun with og'ers... its nice having friends and the more the merrier!....

Status
Not open for further replies.