What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

EBB&Flood 400w 11xChronic ScrOG

special-q

Pool:
100 x 75 x 7,5 cm
Leca (50l)

11x Chronic

Sun: 400w+250w
-Electrict controler

Air:180cubic/h 24/7

Waterpump: 1000l/h
lights on every 2hours, lights off every 4hours for 2mins

Advanced Hydroponics of Holland
TopMax
MineralMagic

Last edited:

special-q

Technique said:
wheres the screen?

Covered allready. Trying to reach maximum coverage without losing any yield caused by shadows of the biggest buds. Lots of scissors and bendig so that every top is on the same line(at least most of `em). I`ll add another, only 250w though, to give more light on the edges.

HiKing808

hi would you be able to show us any photos of the guts of your system: vent system, lighting, ebb n flow system, res, underneath the screen, thanks and help would be greatly appreciated.

special-q

ScroG- 8weeks remaining

DownBelow- Leca and hand

Some babyBuds=)

Res, filter and timers

Passive ventilation, cold air coming under the door sucked by ventilation in the room. Windmaker in that picture is 180cubic/h. These two things are keeping temp. around 25-27c. If there is anything, ask ahead ^__^

Last edited:

ÆROSPACE

Nice ScroG special-q. I absolutely love good pictures of ScroG grows. Thanks for including the underside in your pics, nicely trimmed. Baking or Hash?... with the trimmings. What is the surface area of this ScroG?

ÆROSPACEout

special-q

ÆROSPACE said:
Nice ScroG special-q. I absolutely love good pictures of ScroG grows. Thanks for including the underside in your pics, nicely trimmed. Baking or Hash?... with the trimmings. What is the surface area of this ScroG?

ÆROSPACEout

Trimmings will be bubbled :joint: ehh.. Net surface is about 75cmx120cm.. Last time buds counted for approx. 200pcs. Thanx for the compliments:) Gonna add another 250w lamp today to get better coverage.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
cool cool, suscribing to this one

what do you think about trimming the fan leaves (in half, then all the way off) that are under the scrog? I currently have one and am trying to decide if and when i should

thks

special-q

ogrefugee said:
cool cool, suscribing to this one

what do you think about trimming the fan leaves (in half, then all the way off) that are under the scrog? I currently have one and am trying to decide if and when i should

thks

I cutted half of em when the first flowers appered, and rest few days later..

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
do you have any tips to make it easier to trim the shoots that are in the back of the box? i cant seem to accurately reach them the way i am doing it...

thanks for the last reply too

special-q

ogrefugee said:
do you have any tips to make it easier to trim the shoots that are in the back of the box? i cant seem to accurately reach them the way i am doing it...

thanks for the last reply too

Same broblem here bro, just reach, snap and hope for the best[=

special-q

Just added a picture. Hey guys. whaddaya think, they seem to be a little bit too small considering it has been fourweeks of flowering.. dunno.

Thanks for advance :wave:

Last edited:

special-q

Changed the flood timing. Now every 2hours for 2 mins(filling the pool) when the lights are on. 4hours when off. Loss of water is about 7-10litres/24h.

special-q

So, four weeks to go. No more Grow to these ladys. Normal AHH plus topmax 3ml/l water.. Tied them a bit so that the lights would give a better coverage.. Hmm, what else...My first scrog&hydro, hope it works out all the way to the happy end:)

Last edited: