What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Lavender week 8

G

Guest 121376

Alright, I haven't really updated my grow journal (the one in my sig), overall lack of interest I suppose. SO instead I've decided to just post the final product(more or less) here.

Here they are at week 6 or 7:

picture.php

This is the first time with the strain, and I wanted to explore all harvesting possibilities... So out of the 3 plants in harvest, I took one on the 16th, one last Saturday, and plan to take this one either this weekend, or sometime next week.
This is the one that's escaping the genocide...for now(sorry that the hps was on for the shooting, didn't really feel like waiting):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the one in the drying cabinet, day 4 or 5. The jar in the picture is the first plant that's now being cured. It's not a great picture for proportions, depth of perception is deceiving. Although, they aren't the biggest colas; seems to be this strains nature.
picture.php

More of the drying plant:
picture.php

picture.php

As far what words aren't said with those images.
Most of the leaves eventually turned really dark purple, it made my day when they started turning. Not that color means anything, but they are so pretty when they have that purple/orange sparkle to them.
The smell is really, really pungent. The smell alone would knock you on your ass if you took a whiff of them drying right now. There's a skunky/fruityness to it, but in the end it's weed, what doesn't? Being with this flowering plant for the past couple month has made me practically immune to the smell, but I've heard lavender is a good description of its odor, and somewhat its taste, but I'll pass judgment on that when they are REALLY done curing. The first plant dropped about 3-4oz dry, and the second one has yet to be weighed, but I'm expecting a lot more. ^^

Thanks for looking,

moho

Beautiful pics man! Lovely girls.
How are you liking the high so far? Cause no way you haven't snipped some off of that :rasta:

G

Guest 121376

Thanks for the comments guys, the high is great, gotten many compliments on it.

buddy mcbudbud

sardistic that's one beautiful looking lavender plant.
i love the colours coming through the plant.
would sure love a taste of this :p

barth

Nice Sardistic,

Grow Journals are crazy. You get 100s of views and only a few comments. Knowing that people are watching and that i could be helping beginners is what keeps me going so far.

I'm growing this out now. I hope mine turn purple but i dont think they will as warmer temps are coming.

G

Guest 121376

Appreciate all the comments!
The third and final plant is now dead and drying, and the second is in a jar curing.
For your viewing pleasure, more budshots:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy,

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice colorful plant Sardistic! Looks a bit like Purple Urkle.

Probably because it's where the Purple Urkle came from ;)

Dude, those plants and nugs look outrageously good! :blowbubbles:

I would smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :greenstars:

Latest posts

Latest posts