What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ludo goes Biocrazy with NL#5 & G13Haze

L

Ludo

Hey all I've been growing for a few years now, and I'd like to show you what I'm growing. Just going into final 2 weeks and started flushing. This is the first time I've used these nutes, but already I see potential and can't wait for the sampling:joint:.
Strains: G13*HP*HP(hazy pheno) & NL#5(lemon/pink pheno)
XL growbox (1,25m*1,25m*2m)
400w philips son-t veg
600w philips son-t bloom
Running homemade hydro setup
Nutes: GHE Biosevia grow/bloom
First is my NL#5

And the G13-haze

Hope you enjoyed the pics so far. I have a pic of my new setup with Happybrother from Karma gen. a few Chockolope, some Mamachi, a newfound outdoor strain I want to test inside and two Alegria(I hope) it's kinda :wallbash:but I am not sure if it is Alegria og another cut from the G13....but only 1 way 2 find out.

Take care for now .....and good karma to you all:canabis:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Sweeeeet my friend. Love seing you back online bro...just keep those beutiful pics coming.

p.s. your g-13 haze pheno is just aweesome......kicks like a mule. Tested a small sample last night with the wife and she gave it a solid A+.....now thats a good grade from her!!

Good grow karma bro and i´ll see you soon!!

icetoker

L

Ludo

Thanks guys...!!!! Lets see what can be grown in 2010....
Have some Mamachi(Panama Red*HolyWeed) some Blue Sage(Bluberry*Sage) 2 WhiteBerry(WhiteWiodow*Blueberry) and2 HappyBrothers

and the new setup seem to be working just fine

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants look very healthy brother, i would love to see how Panama Red*HolyWeed turn out. Have not heard the name Panama Red in years...

Cheers,

Red.

Latest posts

Latest posts