What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

g-13 a government conspiracy!!

riskofwater

alright so after losing my plants in my case i decided to give it a break. now im back and i have a G.13 clone in the case. shes strong healthy and growing fast! unlike the PK i did i am going to veg until the screen is completely filled. :joint:

here ya go!

roboto212

What are the origins of your G13 cut, if you dont mind me asking? Ive heard alot of good things about G13 ( i thought this strain was lost), and supposedly smoked it once and it was a very narcotic and pleasant high that numbs the body and mind..

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are the origins of your G13 cut, if you dont mind me asking? Ive heard alot of good things about G13 ( i thought this strain was lost), and supposedly smoked it once and it was a very narcotic and pleasant high that numbs the body and mind..

:yeahthats

Airborne and Pacific are the only 2 G13s I have heard of...and one of em, cant remember which, was proven fake...Hope you gotta gem there! I know a lot of Cali dispensaries are selling shit thats not legit...THIS, I do know first hand...lol
I bought a GDP cut that looked and smoked like Purple Power....lol

Not in ANY way trying to knock your grow homie! Just making sure you got the real deal;)
Happy growing!

good vibes

riskofwater

Airborne and Pacific are the only 2 G13s I have heard of.....

good vibes

no offense taken. i have a close friend that is a caregiver for a local dispensary and he gave me the clone. i know he was looking forever to find g.13 clones because he is picky with his sources. hes an old stoner and full of information. all i can do it hope! :joint: if its not g.13 at least ill still have some fine buds. im actually going to get in touch with him and ask him about the "Airborne and Pacific" strains for i kno nothing of these.

thanks for the replys everyone and stay tuned for an update.:woohoo:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no offense taken. i have a close friend that is a caregiver for a local dispensary and he gave me the clone. i know he was looking forever to find g.13 clones because he is picky with his sources. hes an old stoner and full of information. all i can do it hope! :joint: if its not g.13 at least ill still have some fine buds. im actually going to get in touch with him and ask him about the "Airborne and Pacific" strains for i kno nothing of these.
thanks for the replys everyone and stay tuned for an update.:woohoo:

please do! I would love to know, and I am SURE you will still get some fire outta there... ;) But it would be nice for ya if he knew, then you can find out a lot more info on here about your strain:joint: What it likes nute wise, highs at different flowering times...there is a wealth of info here, nice you know what you got, you can pretty much make sure you are giving her what she wants without having to troubleshoot too much.

good vibes

riskofwater

WT420-im going to find out asap!

alright, so a little update. shes feeling a little under the weather from me over watering her during the transplant. shell snap out by tomorrow. temps stayin under 86F with a humidity level of 35%. growin about 1/2" a day. hopefully by the end of the weekend shell ready to begin her journey through the screen!

:joint::joint::joint:

riskofwater

hey whiskey!
ok so i was unaware but g.13 won the cannabis cup 07... on that note i found this out when i spoke to my buddy. he said hes unsure about the pacific and airborne part but he knows it is 100% g.13. he said trust him and ill know after i smoke it. it will live up to its reputation.. lmao so there ya go.. i guess its left to the good ole "lets smoke it and see" technique! ive read alot about the strain and its characteristics so im going to watch the plant. ill keep ya updated.

riskofwater

ok so been a little busy, well we encountered a nute problem. shes got yellowing on the leaves. not at the veins but the leaf itself. older leaves turning completely yellow... not good, gave it a little sodium with the last watering. pics to follow

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up Risk!!

Nice looking G13 u got there! Is it the real deal? Do you know where you get this cut from? I've been growing G13 for quite sometime and i love them.
Been doing research about the strain to see whos still growing em/ carrying/em but seem like not to many.

Ill be checking back on your growth for sure, i want to see how ur G13 turn out. Heres a couple pics of my youngest G13, about 44 days old and 5 days into flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

riskofwater

legal issues.. for those wondering, g13 was moved to a larger location vegged to about 4ft in a 6gal pot, cloned and flowered. buds were dence, smoked good. like i said, legal issues. sorry everyone, i am currently working on getting some things together for this year. hopefully i can get back online soon.. peace