What's new

Anyone have pics of a 1 oz plant? Others welcomed too

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
OK I know it's kinda dumb, but I usually grew 3-5 oz plants in 4 gallon pots with 2-4 weeks veg time, and this whole SOG thing is kinda new to me.

Can someone post up a pic of what a 1 oz plant looks like for reference? Even a half oz plant or a 2 ounce plant will be helpful, if we get enough posts we can build a chart.

If possible, it would be cool to hear the veg time, lighting, and strains too.

Thanks guys!

Edit, making list of weights:
stihgnobevoli's unknown strain
.56 ounces dry

picture.php

Green Thumbs sad lil bubba kush
Estimated 1 oz dry (will update when verified)
CIMG6517.jpg

Osecretgardeno's
1.5 oz dry

Funkbomb's Mandala Hashberry x Nirvana Bubblescious F2
Vegged 2-3 weeks
400w HPS

2 oz dry
picture.php

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran

this plant gave me 16 grams or so. there was another one similar both from the same clone, i would post the picture but i mislabeled the pics when i uploaded em. all the pics i thought were of the 2 plants were both the same plant. but anyway this was like 7 weeks flower before i chopped it early.

found a picture of the second one and upped for you.

picture.php

one yielded a little more than the other cant remember which one, but together i got over an ounce. pretty good considering i chopped em 2-3 weeks early.

as for the other details you wanted.

from clone reveged mom, no veg time, just rooted and thrown into flower. um i think this was the first grow with my 120 setup. 120w hps, using organic soil mix and GH for nutes. lucas formula. 8-16 in the first couple of weeks, cut back to 4-12 during the last 4 weeks flushed plain water and molasses during last week.

heres a pic of when i put em in flower.
picture.php

these plants are the ones with the weird long single blade leaves. the one in the front was another plant that turned hermy on me.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
no it wasnt 1 oz, i have to post then edit my posts for the pictures to show up right.

it was a little more than half oz from each plant. doesnt look like much but from the soil to the top was all bud, look how its going horizontal, thats cause it was so heavy the stems couldnt support them upright.

lol just realized this was the hydro forum, with the listing of pot sizes in the first post i thought he was talking about soil. you can disregard my posts if you like. i dont grow hydro.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
heres my sad lil bubba kush,i water cured bout 4 nugs and hung dry the rest i expect to see bout a oz

CIMG6517.jpg

CIMG6633.jpg

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Man you guys rock!

Ok I edited the OP to include .56, 1, 1.5 and 2 oz pics and weights, keep em coming we need from 2.5 and up!

i have trouble believing that came out to 1oz dry weight ... just a little small IMHO.

this came out to about 1.5oz ... in a 1 gallon hempy bucket under 250hps. could have yielded much better but she was really root-bound.

couldn't tell you veg time ... it was an old mom.

shit, i need to read properly when stoned ... my apologies stihgnobevoli, i did not read your comment.

second, my strain was gigabud (sorry forgot to mention) and here is a bigger pic:

picture.php

707Corridor

This next one is from my very FIRST grow. Plant was about 5days till Chop
Unknown Clone
Vegged 1 week
Flowered in 2 Gallon pot
Finished @ 12 inches
600 Watt
Yield: 30grams
picture.php

The plant below was Strawberry Cough clone
Vegged w/ T5's 20 days.(LST)
Flowered in 3 Gallon pot
600 watt
Finished @ 24 inches
Yield: 2 1/4 oz
picture.php

Black Kush clone (idk was gifted these clones and just gave em a try)
Vagged 4 Weeks (2 weeks under T5's, 2weeks under 600HPS)
Vegged/Flowered in 1 gallon pot through out grow
600 watt
Finished @ just under 3 Feet.
Yield: Just under 3oz exact weight 80grams
picture.php

Last edited:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Beautiful pics 707, I'm gonna swipe those and add them to my other thread if you dont mind. Very helpful!

Bogie

Strain unknown
Vegged for 20 days under CFLs
Flowered for 55 days under 500 actual CFL watts
She came down with a phosphorus def. right after I went to 12/12. She never really recovered. Stunted at only 16 inches tall. I yielded 21 grams dry. :)

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
this one is in organic soil, not hydro though...
the pot is around 4liters, 1gallon approx.
dry weight around 30grams
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts