What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

640 Watt White Widow Grow show updated daily with *pics*

stoneroad

Allrigthy fellow growers I'm not new to this nor am I some sort of wizard.

I have a link to my set up/ build with pics and other nonsense but lets gets down to this part!
setup link>>>> http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=125394

Day one.

Seeds germinated 100% 4 white widows fem from nirvana.
picture.php

picture.php

Stuck em in the rockwool cubes.
picture.php

Got the nutes dialed up so when the lil fuckers wanna have a drink of some good shit they can.
picture.php

Air temp in room is 79f Rh is 50% and rising water temp is at 71.5f.

Right now I only have the 320w floros running to save on the bill.

Well day 2 is just around the corner I will fill all y'all in later peace.

:smoweed: in the mean time!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm popping some beans too. But I'm doing things a little different. I have the beans in wet paper towel inside a zip lock (in a dark room temp cabinet) . At 24hrs I'll pop the cracked beans in 100ppm rock wool. Then I'll put the RW and sprouts into a tray and dome. I'll veg them for a while in the dome under a 18w flro.

Your meter looks cool. I like the temp and PH but isn't the PPM way to high for beans?

Peace :joint:

stoneroad

i changed the nutes down too 150 after that cause 580 is up there. but the rock wool is just soaked 5.5 still no recirc yet. and the rooms rh is up so much i dont need a dome ill show you a pic in a second im really baked and just got off work and have to do the dishes.

stoneroad

Ok Day 2 same shit diff day......
picture.php

There is a nice lil sprout and that's 4 days after first hitting the paper towel.

ppm 150 in water no recirculation yet. Ph 5.6 temp 80F Rh 75% water temp is up to 75F.

BigGreen

Veteran
Yo you gonna run a chiller if not you better add something like aquashield or something to fight off root rot with them high water temps. Just trying to give ya a heads up save ya a crop.

stoneroad

Thanks for stopping by BigG, when I start seeing roots dig through the rock wool i will turn down the temp my ac hits the 3rd bucket as its drawn in so it all cools down to 67F no problem. thanks for your advice

BigGreen

Veteran
Its still a good idea to run aquashield it is beneficial bacteria that keeps your roots healthy as hell and its cheap. You want huge roots my 14 gal rubbermaids are totally full 2 inches above the water line that makes for huge buds.

stoneroad

Right on man, yea I work at a petstore so if I so choose we have a shit load of stuff that is beni bac. thanks again for the advice and BTW everyone they are all 1cm tall and each have 4 tini tiny leaves lights are 1 inch above and room stats are same as above for today!

smoke on!

Merfolk

Scanning through the DIY link, is very intimidating, but it doesnt hurt to try!

Id like to do this exact setup next round, and i will, thanks for the think! and Good luck in the future!

stoneroad

Ok so the past two days have been pretty boring around here nothing really changed they are getting slightly larger as expected all is going well hollar if you have questions.

stoneroad

Hello again its like the end of day for round here. all are doing swell.

I got bored so I built this new little contraption to hold a mother plant for me inside of a fridge. check this shit out on the cheap

Parts list consists of the following.
1- 6 watt air pump 7.95
2 - 75gph water pump 10.00
3 - 8 feet air tubing 1.00
4 - plastic tees pack 2.00
5 - plastic barbs pack 2.00
6 - silver tape 8.00
7 - 3 1/4th" net cup .30
8 - plastic bucket 3.00
9 - plastic lid 2.00
10 - 5" air stone 3.00
11 - glue 3.00

A grand total of 42.25 holy RECIRCULATING BUBBLE BUCKETSSSSSSSS!!! CHYEA BOYS now to build a box and a light tomorrow. stay tuned for pics below.

now for the intro this thing is nice and compact for security reasons of course.
I taped all the tubing and electrical up.
picture.php

Ok so in this shot we keep it nice and simple on the inside lines short and to the bottom for the stone and side for the pump which has part of a window screen taped to it so roots don't go into that bad boy.
picture.php

and here we have the air pump hitting the barb and flowing into the stone plus for the water pump 2 flow controller screws to tone it down a hair.
picture.php

Lastly a pic of some good stuff called The Don yesterday just a half O
picture.php

Nice looking setup i especially like the ghetto rigged tops to your hydro buckets. I'm currently growing nirvana's white widow day 28 flower gettin nice and frosty hope that your grow goes well. I was just reading through threads and stumbled across yours and didn't just wanna look and not post.

stoneroad

thanks man yea i got a box built yesterday and my mother plant is germed and in the bucket above inside said cab with 84 watt 6700 cfls.

stoneroad

ok so I was really high last night ate some pizza went to bed
PICS below

here is the mother cab with mom #1 3 days after germination.
picture.php

Close up shot
picture.php

And lastly a shot of my week old baby #1 the other 3 look the same as this one

picture.php

stoneroad

Day 13 sorry I have been working quite a bit i got roots on all my babies!
Picked up 24 Mystery seeds from a buddy and they just won't germinate, granted I only tried 2 of em but nature tis not perfect.

I can throw some more pics up after I get ready for the day.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I like the ghetto lids too, but they sell black buckets and lids at most hydro shops. Go with that next time. I'm sure cutting a black lid is easier than that tape job. Anyway I love seeing ladies growing in their buckets!

Peace, :joint:

stoneroad

thanks hydrosun yea the next go round at this game I think I am going to have to switch up some equipment but all goes well on the midwest front.

Latest posts

Latest posts