What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weedster's 09 outdoor adventures [2much pics :P]

weedster

High to everyone :D here is list of my outdoor strains:

- orange bud
- ice cream
- erocket x danish passion
- b3n7 erdpurt x royal dane
- lowryder#2
- ak47
- bjxdc
- deep chunk
- lasko mix
- great orange shit
- couple of bagseeds

some seeds i bought from one dude so maybe they are fake ... i hope not but u can't trust nobody these days. For other seeds goes special thanks to lasko and mrweed ;D

I planted plants in native soil and added compost, bought soil and i also add some manure. They are not growing big as they were last year and year before that, but ok at least it is growing :p. They are being fertilized with biobizz grow in hesi super vit, i hope they survive to harvest :D

Now lets see some pics from 09 :

view from spot:

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

The plants were first started indoor in micro box (only for couple of vege weeks) and some were started in begining of May in my backyard and then from april to july i transplanted them in outdoor:

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

water source:

picture.php

View image in gallery

and couple of weeks later :

bagseed ... named sienna :p

picture.php

View image in gallery

dc:

picture.php

View image in gallery

bjxdc:

picture.php

View image in gallery[

picture.php

View image in gallery

ice cream:

picture.php

View image in gallery

and lasko mix(seed are from icmag user named "lasko", ty bro :> )

picture.php

View image in gallery

AND today i was pleasantly surprised, couple of plants are missing and couple of them vere males so i pulled them out, so -5 plants :

ice cream .. damn this 2 are the biggest:

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

orange bud:

picture.php

View image in gallery

erocket x danish passion

picture.php

View image in gallery

dc in back, lasko mix in front:

picture.php

View image in gallery

reveged bjxdc ... is still small but getting bushy:

picture.php

View image in gallery

peace :wave:

SpoCannabis

Lookin great!! K+ ("You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."). Love the treehouse lol :smoker:

Peksman

Cheers Weedster!

Looking good. Hopefully you will harvest enough fresh bud for the entire year smoking sessions...:D

Show as some more pics...and keep us updated.:joint:

weedster

@THC123: i hope 2 it will be nice harvest, and no i don't know sex on all plants yet just on couple of them ... cuz some plants went into flower and then reveged and some of them just showed preflowers :D

@Peksman: thank you for your wishes bro :D :yes: .. and i wish u 2 nice harvest.

peace

THC123

Veteran
Hey weedster , i saw the list that u used , manure compost and stuff. But they also really really like lime. Just give them a spoon or 2 on top or 4 spoons per 10 liter when mixing in soil , makes them shine

weedster

Tnx for the tip THC123, yeah i mixed the lime on some spots ( i mean in two holes :p i forgot for the other ones, cuz i didn't digg holes all together)... do you think if i put lime in top of soil and some soil on top will it be good ? or did i f**k up when i forgot to mix them in couple holes lime with soil?

ps: i will stick to the same recipe from previous years ... i just wanned to try something new :p ... tnx again

THC123

Veteran
no certainly not , cuz i was really stoned wyhen making the soil mixes for my frisian at home , i also made mistakes.

I put 2 spoons instead of 4 spoons of lime in the flowering mix(bottom layer of hole)

It kinda showed , so one month ago i evenly dispersed lime on the surface of the hole and then put some soil on top.

I also once gave her water with lime(one spoon on 10 liters , let it melt) She really liked that. But i don't think it's good to do every week.

No worries It will all work out

weedster

i will try next when i go to spot gave also to the ladies water with lime and we will see what happens :D .. :yes: ty

weedster

tnx RESINvention ,on last pics were some plants old about 6 - 8 weeks others more .... i don't know exact dates. Some are older and some are two weeks or so younger :D

weedster

little update:

the two plants that were planted in the garden were pulled out, don't ask me why :p ... so now i have to transplant them in my guerilla spot ... and it is quest. if they will survive cuz i found them near my garden with only a few roots :/

here is pic from garden ... it was kinda nice spot and they were growing good and fast ...

(sry for pic quality ... extra zoom taken from balcon)

picture.php

peace :joint:

TheOutlawTree

Those pictures are beutiful. Im guessing thats somewhere in CO? Good strains also, ill be watchin this thread for sure. Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts