What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

c99

C

coxswain

coxswain: Zakaj pa ne priporočaš SUPER-F?

Mislm jaz osebno nisem mel problemov...
A lahko kaj več poveš?

Ja lahko samo povem, da ne dela. Zveplo je zatrlo pepelovko veliko bolje kot pa tale SUPER-F, ki sploh ne deluje. Pri zveplu se zadeva povrne. Se zajebavam ze skoraj 2 meseca pa vreme imamo tudi krasno. Razmisljam ze o fungicidih na bazi strobilurina, ki naj bi zatrl zadevo za daljse obdobje.

Dosti dober thread o PM pa se tale

Silverback prisega na greencure-u. Sem tudi ze zelo blizu, da bi ga narocil. Topasa-100 ne dobim in nimam licence za njegov nakup.

C

coxswain

ti maš vsaj pepelovko...meni je plesen napadla vrhe LR-jev (še 1 teden in bi bli ready) :S. vsak popoldan dež že par tednov.

Nabavi kalijev hipoklorit (megabelo pa take fore :D), razredči z vodo, in prešpricaj vse površine blizu rastlin, vse okužene rastline zunaj, potem dodaj še malo več vode in pošpricaj še weed. To bi moralo vse razkužiti in zatreti pepelko. V nizkih koncentracijah nebi smelo škodit končnemu izdelku, na začetku bo smrdelo po kloru, ampak ta hitro izhlapi.

Prevec dezja imamo ja. Vlaga unicuje vse zivo. Od poljscin do nase ganje. Popizditis bom dubu. Zal mi je za tvoje lowice.

Hvala za nasvete glede pepelovke, ki je btw tudi vrsta plesni. Silverback pravi, da si z greencurom pomaga pri vrstah ki cvetijo pozneje in bi v normalnih pogojih brez fungicida podlegle plesni ze mesec dni prej.

Greencure

C

coxswain

btw,

A je komu uspelo dobiti kaj C99 od Mosca-e na seedbay-u? Jaz sem vse skupaj zamudil.

Hughesy

C99 RIP OFF.

C99 RIP OFF.

Exclamation Cinderella 99 Over-Hyped.
This IS NOT the Grail. Stop building it up to be. I can see why you would cause you are greedy and a part of the whole scene. Too bad its at the baby steps level. Shit man we been smoking cindy over 8 years now. Its a nice high.

The hype has created an almost Hysteria. People thinking they got it made, until the pop them and let them stretch and get medium yields.

Its NOT the Holy Grail Period.

Its a Nice sweet short flowering sativa. If that is what you want then there are MANY sites Now selling c99 F2 $50.
Problem is young one`s come read the blerbs and throw their money at the Great literature written. Getting really annoyed at the BS starting to take over the seed BIZ. HYPE then a lack of seeds to create a demand and then PRICE RISES. Its getting a little thin and its almost time to take my Ball and go play without you kids(sheep).

Actually a majority of seeds sold on the market are NOT up to standard.
Its GREED alighty. People sending off bunk with 3 out of 10 popping and wanting $150 for them. Listen IF you don`t know how many good quality Seeds a 4 footer can produce then you shouldn`t be here.

If all you want is to Get Rich then get a job.
I love Cinderella 99 make no mistake.What i don`t like is tom,dick and Harry jumping in on the money grab and pumping out F2`s claiming Top dollar on others work.

NOT h8 just sick of the B.S & ANY MOD that wants to Stan Dover.

POSTED HERE TO AVOID ANOTHER CENSOR @ GREED SEEDS CO.
(People if you lay down and cop this then you are stupid )

C

coxswain

Exclamation Cinderella 99 Over-Hyped.
This IS NOT the Grail. Stop building it up to be. I can see why you would cause you are greedy and a part of the whole scene. Too bad its at the baby steps level. Shit man we been smoking cindy over 8 years now. Its a nice high.

Hehe. I've seen you around. You're on some sort of mission eh? Get a life.

M

mosca negra

Exactly Coxswain! This hughesy just cut and pasted the same exact post in my forum!!! He is definitely on a mission of a low kind... must be jonesing for some Cinderella 99 (Translation: hughesy has not smoke any Cinderella 99 in a while)!

hughesy, just left a message for you-- come and get it...

Mosca Negra

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I truly hope that Mosca offered this individual some seeds....hahahaha.

If he says "yes", then you know he doesn't have c99...or at least he thinks there is better c99 than his own. If he says no, he has no right to complain about what he hasn't tried....

PERFECT solution.

dank.Frank

Peksman

Its a Nice sweet short flowering sativa. If that is what you want then there are MANY sites Now selling c99 F2 $50.
Problem is young one`s come read the blerbs and throw their money at the Great literature written. Getting really annoyed at the BS starting to take over the seed BIZ. HYPE then a lack of seeds to create a demand and then PRICE RISES. Its getting a little thin and its almost time to take my Ball and go play without you kids(sheep).

And this Great literature is written by respectful Breeders here on mag, who know about unique genetics that Cindy has. And BTW high is not everything that marijuana offers.

And why do you care where people are throwing their money at???

Hey Mosca nice to see you here...

lasko

Cox če ne dobiš pošlji prijatla naj pride mimo ti dam jst malo topasa ker je škoda da bi šlo falit taradi te klinčeve vlage
Hugesy why so much hate against cindy? Smoke some bro it will be better
Mosca & frank welcome here brodas
X pri tebi pa lepo zgleda, boš spet užival :D kar se tiče pa semen pa kar naredi ker vem da boš dobro izbral

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola'amigos

mosca & frank --cool to see ya around :wink:

just don't care for the troolz & it's all good

coxi, ja upajmo da boš zrihtal to sranje in da se bo končno uničla tale pepelka na pepelki

lasko, selekcija je že končana, zdaj še samo čakamo na semena :D
za outdoor križance se mi zdi da sem solidno izbral kandidate, cindy pa bo v celoti razmnožena indoor. vse ženske so ostale v igri, od dedov pa sem pustil samo tistega ki vleče najbolj na ananas. v haremu je bil skoraj 10dni, torej semen bo precej več kot rabim'

res da je letos bolj recesivno leto, ampak definitivno ne z outdoor dežjem. daleč najbolj vlažno leto kar jih pomnim. če bo vse po sreči, bo ravno jeseni sončno suho -- v tem primeru smo zmagali!

praying for a nice Shemu!:joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
much love to the slovenian brothers and sistas! great respect to xyz who has done so much for us over the years! love you bro!

@Hughesy, please stop you hate posts all over this place. you are a joke ass, do you think ppl here respects all your negative bullshit output?

K

kiree

The cindy thread is becoming pretty international :D. I wasnt lucky enough to get the moscas cindy on the bay, neither wallys 99 x skunk or 99 x johny blaze (damn i hate auctions :S ). Im growing some grapefruit and some cindy f3 from another breeder-which is banned here, cause all posts refering to him are edited/deleted and I cant make a grow journal .

@Cox

Kje se da nabavit v EU greencure? Upam na suho jesen ker so malawiji zunaj (čeprav jih nisem obiskal že več kot 1 mesec :D ). Ta LR ki je bil že odsekan je dal cca 140 "zrelih" semen. kaljivost 7/10 zaenkrat. Upam da jih bo več pri ostalih.

Keep growing folks :D

M

mosca negra

Well Thanks for Welcoming me here-- Wish I could read Slovenian!

Cheers Brothers!

Mosca

C

coxswain

@Cox

Kje se da nabavit v EU greencure? Upam na suho jesen ker so malawiji zunaj (čeprav jih nisem obiskal že več kot 1 mesec :D ). Ta LR ki je bil že odsekan je dal cca 140 "zrelih" semen. kaljivost 7/10 zaenkrat. Upam da jih bo več pri ostalih.

Keep growing folks :D

Za EU ne vem. Lahko pa narocis na tistem linku direktno. Posljejo tudi v Slovenijo. Baje obstaja tudi identicen izdelek za Evropo samo pod drugim imenom. Sem pozabil. Je pa nekje na tistih linkih, ki sem jih postal.

C

coxswain

Well Thanks for Welcoming me here-- Wish I could read Slovenian!

Cheers Brothers!

Mosca

Cheers Mosca!

Great release on SB! Congrats. I was on a short vacation so I missed it. No problem though, I'm sure there'll be another chance to try some of your meds. :)

K

kiree

skočim jaz v izolo se malo namočit pa spotjo pogledam če ima hempatia kaj podobnega :D

*edit: nisem utegnil dobiti romija v trgovini, pol sem po tel. govoril in tega nimajo (lahko se naroči), imajo pa en kup drugih fungicidov.

Je pa v LJ : Syngenta Agro d.o.o.

Krziceva 3
1000 Ljubljana

Tel: +386-1-436 12 03
Fax: +386-1-436 12 14

Latest posts

Latest posts