What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3K Sealed Co2 Coco Grow 2ng grow.

motofox16

Hey guys i've been reading on here for foreverrrrrrr. Whenever I have ever had a question I can always rely on this site for a fast answer.

Just a picture to keep interest! Lol
Budd.JPG

Anyway where were we...
My first grow wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be, pretty much ran out of money and my partner dropped out on me. The plants were pretty much vegged on CFL's and ended up very weak to hold the weight and I had a spider mite infestation that really messed stuff up.

This is my Second Grow now and I'm finally doing things right!!!!!

Here's My room:
P1020884.JPG

3K watt
12 plant grow
Handwater Coco
66/33 coco/pearllite
5 gallon mesh bottom buckets

Undergrowth.JPG

I keep the bottom 30 percent clean of almost everything, and then I pick the buds off the next 30 percent or so. Keep the undergrowth Clean!!

Lightproofing
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/5...IT FOR NOW, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS VERY WELCOME!

B

buddymate

Very clean looking and very professional,your better off without your partner,you seem to be doing just fine on your own,respect:smile:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Nice work dude. This pic explains posting pics. Click "Go advanced" if you don't see that screen

Good luck

U

unta

Looking good man. Be watching this for sure! You'll love the trainwreck.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
No worries, man :yes: Hey how come that ducting isn't lightproof? Is it like pinholes of light escaping or what?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
looking great!
super clean setup
nice looking ladies as well
that TW is looking especially good:joint:

couple questions...

1)how long did you veg those ladies
2)can you tell us anything about how much they stretched at the beginning of flower?

be well

motofox16

No worries, man :yes: Hey how come that ducting isn't lightproof? Is it like pinholes of light escaping or what?

That ducting actually was way more not lightproof than i expected. When i look at how thick that stuff is it looks like it must be lightproof, but when i went into the room when it was dark I saw quite a bit of light glowing there at the beginning by the intake. My buddy had the idea to wrap the panda plastic around it, it worked reallly well. I just did it while it was on the ground then put it up there and bent it where i needed it.

motofox16

looking great!
super clean setup
nice looking ladies as well
that TW is looking especially good:joint:

couple questions...

1)how long did you veg those ladies
2)can you tell us anything about how much they stretched at the beginning of flower?

be well

I wish i could send you the smell of the TW over the internet. It smells insanee. So does the snowcap. I read about snowcap before i started growing it and I heard there was 2 kinds of snowcap, east coast/ west coast. the west coast was similar to TW and the eastcoast was a dutch strain. I got lucky and got the strain similar to TW. It smells great and has a structure thats much stronger than trainwreck.

I vegged them on 2,000 with HPS bulbs for 1 month, the TW and the Romulin got a little less time because they were purchased later. They are also a bit smaller plants.

As for the stretch at the beginning of flower, If i understand this right, they didn't stretch too much, they kept stretching and growing for about two or 3 solid weeks before finally kinda leveling out and just stocking up on the bud.

motofox16

These Timers Blow NUTS

These Timers Blow NUTS

P1020926.JPG

This is the third timer I've gone through of this kind (the one on the right of course). NEVER use these things. They totally suck and can't handle the lights unless you put one on each light, which they lose track of time so fast your lights will be coming on at different times each night. :wallbash: This has been my biggest pain in the ass lately. Im just renting the house so i didn't wanna go crazy with the electrical system here (the timer on the left has to be wired into the electrical system but I had the full system to do it, Subpanel and 60 amp breaker to run the whole room), but fuck I should have it woulda been so worth it. Wouldn't be dealing with plugging different things into different sides of my room and only 40 amps to run 3k 10 inch fan and an AC

Alright just had to vent a little bit after those timers pissed me off again now its time to :joint:

motofox16

P1020929.JPG

My Nutrient line-up:

Acid first, making the PH a perfect 6.0
I use that small bottle of solution. It makes a chemical reaction with the water and comes out a clear distinct color.

In the first stages of bloom (the first 10 days) I used budblood. its a very red powder. This shit stained everthing (bucket, hands, cups) but its a bud site enhancer. It is supposed to create more tops. Then from there I used a 0-51-31 powder. This was just your average 0-50-30 powder. I think the name was supernatural, but i lost the label so its not pictured.

Then its off to the nutes.
For my main flowering nute I use connoisseur.
It is a 2 part nutrient and am now feeding 50 of each for a 5 gallon bucket. I change my nutrient level EVERY time. I always ramp up slowly but since I only water with nutrients 2 times a week I usually just cut the difference in half then the next watering I water full nutrients. The last watering of the month is done with Hygrozyme, I'll talk about this later.

The enhancers and addatives I use are:
B-52
Nirvana (not pictured)
Liquid carbo load
Bud Candy (smell and taste enhancer)

The last thing I use is hygrozyme.
The advanced nutrient line says to use SensiZyme but hygrozyme is my preferred choice. I use this once a week in just PH balanced water... no nutrients at all. It cleanses the roots and is a good weekly flush.

thats it for now ask me any questions you have

L-Immortal

Motofox wow everything is looking great man. And the best part is you hit the fast forward for us! now we dont have a 90 day dragout wait. Looks like you are gonna be rewarded nicely after this one.

motofox16

Motofox wow everything is looking great man. And the best part is you hit the fast forward for us! now we dont have a 90 day dragout wait. Looks like you are gonna be rewarded nicely after this one.

haha i know i just was too busy to take pictures and start a thread i just got done with school so ive got a bit more time now. and thanks cant wait to smoke it. im mid way through week six now so i'm really excited.

Teratron

This is the third timer I've gone through of this kind (the one on the right of course). NEVER use these things. They totally suck and can't handle the lights unless you put one on each light, which they lose track of time so fast your lights will be coming on at different times each night. :wallbash: This has been my biggest pain in the ass lately. Im just renting the house so i didn't wanna go crazy with the electrical system here (the timer on the left has to be wired into the electrical system but I had the full system to do it, Subpanel and 60 amp breaker to run the whole room), but fuck I should have it woulda been so worth it. Wouldn't be dealing with plugging different things into different sides of my room and only 40 amps to run 3k 10 inch fan and an AC

Alright just had to vent a little bit after those timers pissed me off again now its time to :joint:

I know the feeling. Nice setup your plants look good. How do you deal with odor? I am considering a sealed room and am trying to figure out how much odor control I need.

motofox16

I know the feeling. Nice setup your plants look good. How do you deal with odor? I am considering a sealed room and am trying to figure out how much odor control I need.

Sealed room is the way to go. As for odors... because there is no intake and exhaust, there is really no need to control odors because they stay inside the room. One thing you can do is put one of those inline carbon scrubbers with your lights but if you truely have a sealed intake exhaust on your lights you shouldn't be pulling any air in or out of your room, only the air that was already outside.

As for my house, I don't really have to worry as much because I have some pretty relaxed neighbors and they are far enough away, but when i come inside my house some days i can barely smell it until i open up that door... then.. wow. the smell is definitely pretty contained though.

motofox16

Some more Pictures!!

Some more Pictures!!

Some more random pictures

D11.JPG

D2.JPG

D3.JPG

D4.JPG

D5.JPG

D6.JPG

D7.JPG

D8.JPG

D9.JPG

D10.JPG

D111.JPG

D12.JPG

This is 8 out of the 12 plants. Still have 3 Huckleberry left and 1 purple snow left. This is only the TOPS though, the bottom 50 to 30 percent of the bud is still on the plants, I only took mature tops.

D13.JPG

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Wow it looks like you've got a nice harvest there. That is a hell of a nice room too for those plants. What kind of yield did you get?

-Funk