What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 Watts of Goodness (6 strain grow)

blakhash

my first REAL grow on a bigger scale. Now i want a bigger space to grow bigger buds.

Strains Are Greenhouse seeds. even with the hype they don't seem all that bad.

Lemon Skunk- Smell is of sweet lemon/orange with a skunk low skunk ending.
White Widow- smell of straight pineapple with a strong skunk punch
Hawaiian snow- Smell fukin awesome, a mix of sweet fruit
Mazar-I Sharif- Smells slightly fruity.
Bag Seed- the worst one smells like pine needles
super silver haze- smells like nothing (weird eh?)

Growing with a 400W Hps with increased blue spectrum
Nutrients are fox farm trio pack plus the trio of additives.

Now for the SHOOOOOOW

Comments and questions are always welcome.

BTW- i have no idea what week i am in or how far i have left to grow. anyone who knows please chime in on how far i have to grow and how big they are going to get.

Hawaiian Snow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WHite Widow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemon Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bagseed
picture.php

picture.php

Don't know anything about the strains, but I'm going to guess around four weeks in, maybe five. Looks nice, enjoy your grow. 400's make some lovely plants in the right environment, yours look happy and healthy, happy growing.

blakhash

Don't know anything about the strains, but I'm going to guess around four weeks in, maybe five. Looks nice, enjoy your grow. 400's make some lovely plants in the right environment, yours look happy and healthy, happy growing.

that's around what i was guessing with the white widow, but they all flowered at different rates and different times and there growth exploded at different points.

4 weeks at 28 days gives me a good 35 plus days to go? will i see significant plant expansion in that time?

Roughly that much to go...
I would check the trichomes in about 4 weeks, then check them again every few days to see changes...Depends entirely on your preferences for highs, clear will be headier...

As far as expansion, usually if you're feeding right your buds will become much heavier in the last two weeks or so...filling in, that is. They will bulk up nicely toward the end.

Best of luck, looks great. :)

wait until she swells and the pistols fill in and trichomes begin to turn redish brownish then you can harvest but i agree with our fellow members at about where your at about a month from finish remember to flush holla

T

teerull

love the hawaiian snow! I'd love to get my hands on some that!

Very nice looking grow blakhash!
can't wait to see them near harvest!

peace,
T:joint:

blakhash your heads are about a month from finishing charlie gives the details remember to flush holla

blakhash

my way of drying is grabbing some hangers trimming the plants and hanging them in a closet with the door slightly cracked and it usually takes up to 4 to 5 days to day. when you slow dry you can pull them at the perfect time.

blakhash

cheesebud - i want to but im not home, come back by later this week.

sleepy - i wish man they are not putting out any THC and they smell like plant, no distinctive smell, but i may just make hash out of it.

blakhash

Trich Check

Trich Check

it was about that time to check the Trich. maybe its me but it seems i have a loooong as way to go before these get chopped. i want a 50% amber and 50% Milky. The lemon skunk has a long as way to go but the white widow had a few amber Trichs so i am going to begin Flushing it until choppy choppy time.

Do those tricks look milky or clear?

White Widow
picture.php

Lemon Skunk
picture.php

blakhash

BUDS AND BUDS

BUDS AND BUDS

Here is the Update everyone wanted. Plus one got chopped and it sucked so i chopped it up and put it in the freezer. its getting around that time for Choppy choppy, even with all the shit i dealt with i expect about 5+ OZ of quality dry bud. i cant imagine this crop with proper growing.

Now for the SHOW

The Super silver Haze, Still got a LOOOONG way to go at least 6 more weeks.
picture.php

Lemon Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hawaiian Snow
picture.php

picture.php

White Widow
picture.php

picture.php