What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur300: 2000w Organic 70 plant SOG in one gallon bags(sealedroom)

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
here is the room loaded with plants from previous cabs finishing up. I'll have 70 clones going into flowering in just a couple days from now.

a few pics of my mother/clone cab.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet setup. i am trying the perpetual thing myself. i will keep checking in on your show. best of luck!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Connoisseur: Could you give us more info on your lighting and ventilation setups? Looks badass so far though! :woohoo:

I have two stationary thousand watters both in air cooled hoods attached to a 275cfm squirrel cage fan. The fan is located in the attic and plugged into a timer synchronize with the lights.

I have no extraction fans! The room is completely sealed off with a 12000btu portable air conditioner/dehumidifier to keep the environment in check, circulation fan and the air is enriched with co2. All of these are controlled with an Air4 from C.A.P. besides the circulation fan.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
here are a couple more bud shots i've taken recently. all buds were grown under 400 watt bulb. These shots are of Diesel and Blueberry. Blueberry is the shot with the bulb.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here we go with the soil mix.

I use 3.8 compressed cubic ft of Sunshine mix #4 mixed with two cubic ft of miracle gro organics. 1/2 a cup of blood meal, 1/2 a cup of bone meal.

I also added 1 1/2 cups of dolomite lime i crushed into a powder before adding it to the mix so its available faster to the plant.

I use a steel bar on concrete to crush it up into dust.

Just keep rolling it over and over again.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
just add everything and mix thoroughly.

Now we have a fresh mix of fine organic soiless mix. oh yeah I also added one cubic ft of perlite.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I have about forty clones transplanted in the room now and it will be today that I'll get another twenty in. two more days from now I'll have the room completely full with both 1000 watters on.

my clones are about 3 to 4 inches when going into flowering.

this is my Kalimist.

My Blueberry clone

and last but not least...My beautiful Diesel clone.

This is the room after the transplant of the first set going in.

here are some of the blueberries about ready to come down.

Kalimist about 4 weeks into flowering.

Blueberry also in week 4

and some dry ganja for my smoking pleasure.

Here are a couple random shots.

P

Peat

Nice work, Connoisseur 300! :respect:

:chin: I've got a few questions.

Hope ya don't mind. :redface:

Are you using plain tap water, or supplementing with teas &/or ferts?

How do you keep your moms?

What kind of light is in your cab?
(Nice stealthy looking cab, BTW.):yes:

quick pic of my air4 and some electrical w/ballests

Lemme see if I've got this right...
Starting a the top left of your board,
Both 1kWs plug ino that one outlet, & the outlet is controlled by the timer beside it.

The outlet below that is for the CAP.
The CO2, AC, & Dehumidifier are plugged into, & controlled by, the CAP.

The outlet to the right is for the light vent fan. It is controlled by the timer beside it.

:confused:
What's on the other end of those yellow wires? / How are you "plugged in"?

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Nice work, Connoisseur 300! :respect:

:chin: I've got a few questions.

Hope ya don't mind. :redface:

I don't mind one bit. Thanks for stopping in.

Are you using plain tap water, or supplementing with teas &/or ferts?

Plain tap water. All of my fertilizers that I need for the plants entire life have already been added to the sunshine mix #4. Well supposed to be anyways. This is the first time Ive used this mix so we'll see in time if there are any deficiencies late in flowering. I have advanced nutrients Organic Mother Earth line with Carbo Load and Sweet in case they need some extra juce.

How do you keep your moms?

my moms are kept in a NewGanjaBoy micro cab with a utility chamber a mother chamber and a flower chamber with two 150w hps bulbs. The hole cab is now my mother/clone cab.
Check the pics!

What kind of light is in your cab?
(Nice stealthy looking cab, BTW.):yes:
Two 150w HPS

Lemme see if I've got this right...
Starting a the top left of your board,
Both 1kWs plug ino that one outlet, & the outlet is controlled by the timer beside it.

No. There are two outlets at the top left of the board and each is on its own circuit. One circuit per thousand watter. In the pic I just don't have the second light plugged in with the timer.

The outlet below that is for the CAP.
The CO2, AC, & Dehumidifier are plugged into, & controlled by, the CAP.

Correctamundo my friend. It also has its own circuit to draw power from.

The outlet to the right is for the light vent fan. It is controlled by the timer beside it.

Yes. and the outlet just to the right of the outlet with the time and vent fan is on the same circuit for whatever I might need later like my drip system I'll be setting up in a couple of days. It'll be a pain having water all of those bitches by hand.

:confused:
What's on the other end of those yellow wires? / How are you "plugged in"?

Those yellow wires are 12 gauge wire connecting all of the outlets into the circuit breaker box.

Any more questions are welcome.