What's new

Burkle ------- day 35....

Burkle

Here she is at day 35, I initially wasn't goin' to keep her due to the notion that she had some hermie tendencies, and I still gave her a whorl... I had to... After seeing JoeSchmoe rip it up with it I had to give her a shot... I personally am not a fan at all of anything that hermies before week 7.. I will put up with it if it is an "end of flower thing" but hearing that it hernied in week for, in the "Lower" parts of the plant had me thinking twice, especially after having a couple issues with hermies lately..

i pruned her heavily and have been watching her closely, so far so good, NO NANNERS, NO SACKS EITHER:woohoo: ...

And a gorgeous girl she is... Blessing goes out to those who introduced her to the community and did the mating with the two legend strains.... Bless your souls!!!!

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

BLess! Peace and Harmony! El Dub_Lo_DownFUnk

O.G.#1

Good shit the:bandit:777, always have wanted to try that gal out, keep up the good work and cant wait to see her pre-chop! :)

Fo sho fo sho brother OG#1.. Will do, all the flowers are nice a chunky too, Gave them another fat dose of Phos yesterday and they are reacting really good to it, also some gravity was pumped into them last night too... Day 40 right now.. I will try to get some more recent shots of her soon... Peace and Harmony! Dub

Thanks for the Kind words yo, good for the encouragment tank.... ;)

ahhhhh..... No sir I didn't, theirs is not the same one, i am not completely sure but, by the looks of them, those look more stocky and the leaves look a lot more thick and dark like Bubba Kush... I could be wrong, mine is still very stocky but the leaves are very distinct and look like a Sour D Leave, and the clones grow more viney(not stretchy, just viney, kinda twirly)

i sourced it in a trade with a cool cat from the bay, said he had sourced it from another person.. I believe sheesa gave the cut to the person I got it from.. I could be wrong also about the whole thing, God Bless , I hope you are doing well my brother...:)....Dub! Peace!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Bandit - Great looking cut! You do it well for sure. The guy who gave/lost it to the community actually didnt want it to go to anyone but his friends and those that would follow his restrictions he placed on it. I dont know how it got out but there is a thread about its origins and his restictions. Kinda silly and childish but he made it soooo... Either way it is out and you are killing it as always! Good job!!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Jesus brother.....you are the Baskin-Robins of cannabis cultivation! LOL

How many varieties are you juggling at the moment if ya don't mind me asking?

Shes a foxy lady for sure bro, I bet she smells divine.

D

danny karey

Hey Bandit, just wondering what Burkle is? Is it Bubba X urkle or somthing.......Looks killer.
Good job bandit and keep up the good work!!!!

Danny

S

Seismic

Looking real good bandit, what kind of aromas you got coming off those ladies?:joint:

You're welcome ;)

O.G.#1 -> You really want the Burkle? It's the one I selected to run for commersh. If you're in to a heady Purple x Bubba K its no problem.

FWIW - Slips does have the real Burkle clone I selected. I gave it to joe brand and he broke his promise and now ya'll have this clone. I don't know about the Burkle that comes from clear lake. Also this clone CAN herm down low it doesn't mean it will every time. It just depends on you. Keep in mind that you're growing these plants..they're not some Betty Crocker EZBake Brownies. :)

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Thanks for clearing that up Mtn K. It is a great looking plant, reagardless of history, in my eyes.

its420

Yummy! 2 of my fav strains, if this is stable I would LOVE to run it!
Great pics bandit, rock on Bro!!!

it is as stable as your skills are, i ran her from seed and grew quite a significant amount before passing her off and she never gave me problems thats why i went so hard with her but your mileage may vary

Hey Bandit, just wondering what Burkle is? Is it Bubba X ukle or somthing.......Looks killer.
Good job bandit and keep up the good work!!!!

Danny

Okay sorry if their is a second page, the thread says there is but just refreshes and stays on page one. So if this Q has bee answered, sorry.

But yes, that was my guess or perhaps blueberry. I wonder what male was used, a selfed plant, a BX or something in this area. Quite a few project released so I have not a clue.

Brother RAINMAN---- Thanks for the words of encouragement, This plant it's self is killin' it, I am just simply following a routine with it, nothing too complic., I am diggin' for sure, and I give the big props to the Finder here of this gal, she's one to feel happy about for sure, sexy girly for sure.. ;))

Brother 55555-- Ahhh she's a dandy, ican take pictures of her all night and she hangs with it for sure, Holds her own without a bamboo stick, :)
Thanks man!!

Brother Dana Karey-- there is some info here , i beleive this Flower pic forum, about the linage, I can just tell you it comes from Bubba kush and Urkle for sure... and she shines through all the way around... What a daisy!

Yo Seismic-- Much appreciated man, I am thankful for sure to have this gal in my office, do love.. Peace and harmony yall!

Brother 420-- thank you, all the blessings...

ASA Tokis Pokis-- To toke is in smoke or up in heaven they always smoke, ;))....She is a very coopertive girl, she will eat a good meal if offered, and she can also take nice and slow for figure, LOL.. She will shine my brother even better than mine, Good Luck, and blessings to you and yours!

Where's MK???? Hey man, thank you for the info bro, I caught it before it left, and blessing you and your family with prauers.. Thank you! BLess!

Brother JoeBean91--- Right on thank you for the solid heads up, what kind of flavors did you get out of her bro??? Did you use synthetics or Organics???? I totally look forward to this one for usre, Peace and Harmony!

SO I shoull have some updated pics for tomorrow, I am just too damn tired tonight, but I will tell ya's man, She is only lookin' hotter, hotter by the day.... LOL...Dub

Brother 5LG
Oh yeah BTW, i Have probably about 20-25 different strains I am juglin' brother Five.. I am sometimes feeling a little overwhelmed sometimes, but the end if Bloom I am very happy... Peace you blurry Goat... ;)

Here's some shots day 41:
Burkle.jpg

IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_4897.jpg

IMG_4898.jpg

She is really starting to shine, and all the beautiful aromas are shining too, what a lovely gal, I am blessed to have her indeed.. Thanks Again for the find Peepz! Bless! Dub_Lo

Latest posts

Latest posts