What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Shark Cut

DirtyFreddy

Here are some pictures of the old white shark clone. This clone been around for awhile but the growers who keep it dont like to share her. i consider myself pretty lucky to have been given a cutting.
She can be harvested at 8 weeks but imo its a lot better at 9.
In veg she doesnt need much light and vegs kind of slow and never gets too big either. She doesnt stretch much and most people run her packed tight on tables where she yeilds best. She eats like a fat chick at a buffet! heaviest feeding plant I have by far!
She doesnt smell too bad until late in flower when she really smells strongly like rotten skunk with white shark undertones.
the shark has amazing bag appeal! its the most resin covered plant i have ever seen! great hash from this plant and lots of it. Also the smoke is incredible!

M

mexilandrace

I had a grower buddy about 5 years ago who had a great white shark, looked similar, all he grew was that and sensi star.

Hughesy

Sticky.

Sticky.

Nice sticky fingers. Dont answer the phone or the Door. You got better things to be doing anyhow and as if.

okwildfire

damn! that plant is unreal! holy shit! how does she smoke? does any of the rotten skunk carrie over to the smoke/taste? and last one...how's the high? is it a downer, or an upper?

G

guest5703

Dank bro looks so flushed the buds are white! My elvis has been doing that lately! Really good work, any dry shots?? PEACE!!!

DirtyFreddy

kathmandu said:
thats some fuzzy shit right there.....im guessing its Mr.nice Shark?
have any dried bud shots?
no this clone has been around since before mr nice seeds... probably originally shantis work tho...

okwildfire said:
damn! that plant is unreal! holy shit! how does she smoke? does any of the rotten skunk carrie over to the smoke/taste? and last one...how's the high? is it a downer, or an upper?
she smokes awesome skunky and hashy but you can still taste white shark. sorry im not good with descriptions lol the high is great. well balanced, slightly more indica but still has an up high very good for pain too. the high lasts long and takes awhile to build a tolerance.

animal#1 said:
Is this LABUD's white shark?
no its my buddy jimmys white shark! :D

Ill try to get some dry shots tomorrow.

Cannabean

very very nice plants you have there. may I inquire as to how long those girls were flushed for? very beautiful.

Murphle

God I love the end of October here@IC mag. Thats when the real caked crazy shit starts to rear their heads. Like super frosty clockwork. Love it! Nice work on that lady playa!!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Amazing cut....props to ya man Jimmy for the selection. The buds are lookin sooper delicious...almost has a variegated look to them with the pale colors. And the resin is just oozing off that shit. Well done sir!!

Stay Safe

Latest posts

Latest posts