What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything looks healthy and vital areas ... pretty clean as it should be ... :yes::yes::yes:
Very good work Tona !!! :respect:
Whether it grows and flowers, buddy. :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looking great brother

A nice clean setup, that any doctor would love

wow, it's amazing how good those rooms look. it makes such a difference when you have the time and space to design things right.

speaking of which, i'm gunna get to building mine right now.

peace
-sg

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doktoren-wattup my man,ty for the kind words,i have some hours in there bro gettin it together,so the compliment is really appreciated yo.
glad to have ya at the show.peace-T-

rad-wattuppers homie :wave: i think we will have some nice times in there watchin the girls do there thing.peace bro,-T-

Karma-my man!!wattup brotha...yea bro im finaly gonna be gettin it up and back to perpetual again,still a few hours work but you know the routine...if it wasnt the weekend id be done already but -T- needed some me time LMAO...peace-T-

drdog-my friend whatitdo brotha,always good to see you maing...yea bro you was tellin me to get a laptop forever now,i have to admit this lil mf is pretty player too...i just like my big ass monitor,and i had to hook my mouse up,the mouses on laptops are annoying yo :nanana: ...had to complain about something hehehehe...thanks for the props bro,i know ur room is lookin the bomb,imma make my rounds in here tonight,i have madd catchin up to do.
peace brother,-T-

stevius-good to see you bro,and ty for the kind words,in a couple weeks these mamas should be off the chain,and we have the cheese comin in next...good times.
peace-T-

seismic-wattup yo :wave: good to be postin too man...i swear yo i miss all you guys ,i havnt been on regularly in a while,it feels cool to atleast have this pc for a while....im sayin yo,my cuz just dont know this was his housewarming present to me LOL...he has a few he dont need this one heheheh...peace-T-

sublime-wattup lil bruh,its good to see you yo,hope all is well ur way.
thanks for the good words bro,always appreciated.how is ur outdoors goin this season?i hope you had some good fortune bro.peace-T-

osecret-thankyou bro,yes it does make a difference when you take the time to design and get the best you can do with what ya have to work with...like me im not the best builder by any means,i suck at carpentry...but i can do it,and buildin a room,well thats just some fun shit to be doin imho....takes me prolle 2-3 times as long to get done as someone else probably but yo i do all this work myself so i think its not too bad for a one man buildin crew LMAO...good luck with ur new build too bro,i know it will be bad ass.
peace-T-

ill try to get some more pics up tonight.im gonna transplant the cheese and get them veggin for a sec before i flip them.
peace-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
good to see some old fashioned elbow grease being slung around
killa work and plants look great
i wish i had a basement. keep the hand strong pimp
loving the build pics

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Very nice, T... can't wait to see the Agent Orange bud out again, that's one photogenic lady.

-s

Mrpiston38

.......... is all i have to say. lol how many are going to try and get to fit in there? and ur oly running 4K i thought ur limo setup had like 10 1k's and u had a mass AC system? i may have been smoking some good buds tho and mixed things up?

Mr.P

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yea homie, the OD season is going Great sooo far... My short ryders are harvested and smoked.. Wasnt that good tho, shit genetics.. My Triesels are still outdoors and are gonnna go until it gets too cold.. They look ridiculous and the smell, well check Cdubb sig.. But thanks for asking homie, drop by my thread anytime for some pics and what not... Peace homieee. :rasta: :friends:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sirsmoke-wattup brotha,yea maing the elbow grease was in full effect bro.thanks for the good vibes bro...shit man you do the bomb with ur space,if you had a basement it'd be off the chain im sure homie.
...game recognize game yo.peace-T-

strain-wattup yo,thanks man.yea she is a photogenic girl when she starts to thicken up....a couple more weeks bruh and ill have her in a playboy spread hehehe.peace-T-

mr.piston-......well bro you forget this spot will have 2 flowerin rooms goin...and a huge veg too.i think i will fit around 5 cycles in there...in each room....trust me when i tell you this spot will be way better then the growasis was,soon you will see....i wont talk about it ill be about it....and how can you lol 4k bro?atleast its a start,,im just a noob i guess yo.
peace-T-

sublime-good to hear bro,i will be by ur thread soon man i have mad catchin up to do around here...
peace-T-

i have pics to get up later today too fellaz.
peace-T-

.......... is all i have to say. lol how many are going to try and get to fit in there? and ur oly running 4K i thought ur limo setup had like 10 1k's and u had a mass AC system? i may have been smoking some good buds tho and mixed things up?

Mr.P

you a dumb ass ... neg rep

Mrs.G :nanana:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran

Mr.P

Do U have a Point?
or R U just in here using our air?:moon:
I say be off with Thee.... :dueling:
Some of us have important bizz here
:smoweed:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cups and mamas

picture.php

all cheese except the 4 mss,that mikado cross aint doin shit i think imma toss it.
picture.php

these shoulda been out tomorrow they will be
picture.php

picture.php

room temps
picture.php

new filter in here the other went in veg,it was only like 6 months old
picture.php

group,16 in all
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

idk why this one bud is so orange already,any suggestions?
picture.php

peace-T-

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey T looking great! - any chance that orange bud could have caught a bit o' pollen from somewhere ???

V.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I was happy to see Bubba still in the pimpup. She was the star of the Growasis, IMO.
Keep up the good work, cool!

C

cellardweller

yaaaaaaaaaay!!! T is postin again!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:

looking great bro..holla again when ya can..I dont have yer digits as my celly is defunct for now..

Latest posts

Latest posts