What's new

4 4x8 tables sour bubble

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
WHAT ??? !!
R ya Back for a grow show?

How the heck do ya make your photos pop up in that separate window?

Looking good already Stoney. Guess you been busy (behind the scene) :smile:

Y

yamaha_1fan

you have been holding out on us Stoney.

Why only 4 tables? you planning on getting the whole thing back up? waiting on more clones?

I know you got a TON of seeds to play with :D

stoney419

thanks for stoping by everybody
and yam this is a new place a buddy just bought one of those 12X32ft mini barns it will hold 6 tables but no room for moms or 4 with moms I got moms another place just been bringing in trays of rapid rooters

V

vaprpig

stoney, What size res. is that and do you use one res. for 2 tables?

B00st3d

Stoney never disappoints. I love the new setup too. So you have two 600's over each 4x8 tray? Whats the nute regimen gonna be? And how much does one of those "mini barns" cost anyways. I might be gettin a small house on a huge plot of land soon and was thinkin bout doin something similar.

stoney419

Stoney never disappoints. I love the new setup too. So you have two 600's over each 4x8 tray? Whats the nute regimen gonna be? And how much does one of those "mini barns" cost anyways. I might be gettin a small house on a huge plot of land soon and was thinkin bout doin something similar.

Don't know the price but I know it is rent to own and he said it wasn't that much a month

donny darko

Stoney is back

Stoney is back

Stoney is back :woohoo:

Very nice, you are rocking it again. Nice to have you back in action after your break. I am pulling up a chair and will be along for the ride.

peace darko:joint:

stoney419

I'm using Dutch masters gold line and liquid light don't no if I should use any bloomboosters DM says no O and I am adding bush master to one res today with plain water till Sunday that's when I go to 12 12 I'm not adding it to the other one anybody that's familer with this line the DM gold or the bush master please chime in

Latest posts

Latest posts