What's new

G13 #1

Dr. D

Veteran
dont fuckin bother with Pukka seeds please for ur own benefit u want G13 go for the G13bx on seedbay do not buy from Pukka or esoteric they are a fucking rip off..u seriously thinkin bout paying £245 for 10 beans? no way man, i wudnt trust em as far as i cud put my foot up their ass...peace
oh and welcome to IC mag :joint:

Last edited:

BOZWELL

NOOOOO DONT DO IT!!!! :rant:
Pukka are a global joke are far as Im comcerned I bough my first pack of seeds from them ,and when I found out how much cheaper (less then 1/2 the price )I could get them I went balistic :mad: :wallbash:
those thieving :jerkit: sh!ts if I saw one of them In the street Id fill him in just for the cheek to charge people mad prices
what are they? £450 for 10 fem g13?
I put up a post a while back trying to find out who breeds there seeds and I cant find an answer so they cant be that good
pukka> :bat: <me

J

jayd

they claim the g13#1 are bred by top dutch and swiss breeders. i sent them an email ages ago asking how they managed to get g13 in fem form and no reply. the doggies nutts ha more like the robbing nutts lol

G

I would deff get the G13 BX from Seed Bay.I have some G13 i got from JLP and its sweet.Surely worth getting.In the breeders forum(aways back)theres some nice threads of G13/JLP's G13 is the name of a couple threads/.Peace DWW :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts