What's new

And GOD said, let there be purple and Somablaze said ok

G

RIP Somablaze, we all owe you a thank you for this.

here is a THE BLACK RUSSIAN(Blackberryxcherry pheno ak47)

got 430grams wet off of a 5 gallon bucket in dirt. Thats sellable, not bubble bag crap.

She grows wonderful
Done in 55-60 days
EVERYONE LOVES IT STANDS IN LINE FOR IT!

skylined

Beautiful plants, nicely done on that. I like the thread title as well haha. Well done BlackRussian. What is the high like on this strain?

BSSF,
~Skylined

G

thanks man!

As far as the high, its been at least 4 years since ive smoked this strain. Ill tell ya in a couple weeks. Its got to dry and i have to take a piss test for probation around the first...haha

Wonderon

Mmm, that looks nice. I'm aching to try that cherry pheno out myself. I think you have a winner and I bet she will do well for you. If I were you I would do a seed run and spread those genetics so people like me can get a taste...haha nice try I know.

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
well that sure turned out good :rasta: congrats to ya those are beautiful buds! any probs? sounds like it was a real smooth grow ...

Last edited:
G

Thanks for the comments guys. I know this strain has a few fans. Ive got a top notch female. So far everyone says its like smoking kif, you know when your face gets real warm after a good hit and you almost start sweating.

Anyway, im gonna cross a male back to her, grow some males from that, cross back in to her and do that a few times. Id love to send some seeds in to give out as freebies to people. Havent talked to the mods about it yet and its a year off at least but for sure id like to give out as much as this strain as people could handle. NO PROFIT, just spreading the karma. Thats all a closet breeder should be looking for.

Ended up with right at a QP of a plant in a 5gallon bucket, soil, floranova nut. Nice yeilder for sure.

Wonderon

Now I gotta subscribe to the thread and watch it like a hawk... Thanks
LOL j/k I'd do it anyways but I know I'd hate to miss those freebies. Good luck with the project.

G

nope useless, 85 degrees the whole time. its purple from the very start.

they look amazing congrats man... Im going to do that grow a really nice personal strain then send it to ICmag or summit then they can distribute to some peeps online... ephiany moment i got an idea....

G

thanks for lookin bro!

total dry weight of that plant was almost 4oz. Like 110g. Thats good buds, not the crap going to the bubble bag! haha That plate is only a bit of it.

and love the G. Carlin quote. Gonna miss that guy...

Last edited:
G

yep, not bad man. Ill post some scale pics. It looks nice all bagged up...

PS, that wet weight was already a day into drying in a 85 degree room

Last edited: