What's new

Nirvana's Ak 48 & PPP, 3 month cure

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey guys, here's a few shots of nivana's Ak 48 and PPP. Both worthy of a grow, I prefer the PPP.

AK 48

PPP

Take care...

B/R

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, hope you get some harvested soon bro.

Brodus24, the PPP packs more of a punch than the 48. Could be the pheno I had, I only had 2 females, both were identical phenotypes. I did keep this phenotype as a mom for future crossing. I've had some 47 that was better, just my opinion. Take care man.

B/R

TCMD

that PPP looks real dank. i love buds with a nice cure. just stick away a stash and forget about it then a few months later you've got some deadly smoke. good job on those buds.

brodus24

Thanks for the info man--I haven't heard a lot about PPP, and I'm thinking of adding it to my genetic stable.

Agreed on the benefit of a cure! How dry do you let your buds get before putting them in jars to cure?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks scrappy, glad you could pop in. These buds are nice and smooth.

TCMD, thanks for the kind words.

brodus24, I made a dry box. It has 5 shelves. I normally put them in there for 5 days, then they go into paper bags and are placed in the bottom of the dry box. I have a fan in there that circulates the air and an exhaust that exhausts the air every hour. I jar them when the stem snaps. I like a nice slow dry period. I going to make another box just to hold them for the first stage. I would definitely grow PPP again.

B/R

B

Biohazard

I never seen before ak-48 that smoke looks fine i must check it :D

Peace.

D

Don Cotyle

Props Black Rain, definatly some great looking smoke!!!

By the way I saw on another thread you were asking where to get some Bubblegum strain, I just saw last night over at Seedbay where Serious XXX seeds put up some Bubblegum recently!!!!! Just thought I'd pass the word onto you, get em while the gettings good :D

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Crazy_Ivan and Biohazard, the 48 is worthy of a grow.

Thanks Don, I've been checking out sites all day. I just can't get that BG out of my mind. I found quite a few sites that have it. Thanks for the kind words man.

B/R

Den0ts

What does your AK smell like? Does Nirvana's AK48 have a cherry pheno too? Because the one I did a while back turned dark cherry red, didnt yield much, but was the frostiest, best tasting smoke and high I think I have ever had.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
IDK about a cherry pheno of the 48, but I got a couple of purple phenos that were pretty killer smoke...very tasty stuff, like incense and grapes...

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Sorry forgot about this thread... PPP is some awesome smoke. The pheno I had was a great mix, lil more indica than sativa.

Latest posts

Latest posts