What's new

Win x5 Seeds Growers Choice Frosty Gelato Auto Cannabis Seeds on This Post

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Rollitup.png

Hi Troop

As you currently get a free 7 Pack of Growers Choice Seeds with your orders at Gorilla Seeds this Sunday 19th May we thought we'd do a hot little give-away for you.
If you want to win a 7 pack (5+2) of Frosty Gelato Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing Growers Choice Seeds if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>>https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/blog/7-frosty-gelato-auto-free/ including all the terms!

Good Luck
#GorillaSeeds
#GorillaSeedBank

bibi40

Big up for this giveaway !

i don' t have any experience with growers choice ,
and that' s exactly why i would be happy to try this one beside to love to grow auto's .

:tiphat:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Welcome Gorilla Seeds and thanks for the promo and contest.

I have no experience with Growers Choice yet but the Frosty Gelato sounds delicious.

These promos are a great way to get people motivated to try a new breeder and bank. Good luck to all the entrants and good luck to Growers Choice and Gorilla Seeds.

Thanks again.

Absorber

View attachment 19003602

Hi Troop

As you currently get a free 7 Pack of Growers Choice Seeds with your orders at Gorilla Seeds this Sunday 19th May we thought we'd do a hot little give-away for you.
If you want to win a 7 pack (5+2) of Frosty Gelato Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing Growers Choice Seeds if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>>https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/blog/7-frosty-gelato-auto-free/ including all the terms!

Good Luck
#GorillaSeeds
#GorillaSeedBank
Hello Gorilla Seeds , I haven't grown an auto yet or tried your seeds 😊 I would definitely be interested though and I'm sure I could do them justice .
Thanks for the opportunity to enter 🙏😊

Attachments

• _20240523-120054_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    _20240523-120054_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 3

Piecho

Still thinking about starting late auto on the balcony this season, this cross looks like something I could dry and vape.

superx

Veteran
Don't have any experience of running growers choice, would certainly love a chance..

Ringodoggie

Premium user
From the Gorilla Seeds Blog.....

"There must be a minimum of 10 entrants per thread of post , otherwise the prize will be put into the pot for a future promo."

So Bibi, you might not get your prize since we only had 5 entries here. I won on another forum with only 2 entrants and I didn't get mine because of this clause they added after the contest closed and they didn't get enough participation.

No big deal but just FYI.

Peace

bibi40

From the Gorilla Seeds Blog.....

"There must be a minimum of 10 entrants per thread of post , otherwise the prize will be put into the pot for a future promo."

So Bibi, you might not get your prize since we only had 5 entries here. I won on another forum with only 2 entrants and I didn't get mine because of this clause they added after the contest closed and they didn't get enough participation.

No big deal but just FYI.

Peace
Thanks for the info , didn' t see this add ,
i don' t get answer to my PM for now ,
will see ...
but as you said , no big deal ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts