What's new

What are you drinking?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
But you have to drink kölsch like they do in cologne. You get it in 0.2l(~6.7 fl oz) glasses and as soon one is empty you get a fresh one untill you say stop.
lol!

I buy a 4-pack for $20 ('cause I tip well) and do that with the cans. ;) It's so damn tasty I never hear 'stop,' and then they're gone...

moose eater

Drank a Fat Tire by New Belgium Brewing in Colorado when the Gsd puppy and my son's MUCH LARGER dog that's staying with us while my son's at a music event down in the Susitna Valley, woke me up at about 2:30 AM and were incessantly pacing my bedroom for an hour-and-a-half until 4:00 A.M.

Big dog moves, so shepherd wants to track and pounce. Fuckers.

So that killed my 1-beer allowance for the day.

I was about to beat a large dog to death with a pillow some place in the middle of that bullshit.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Redds Hard Apple cider, peach flavor. :good: they taste a LOT like the Nehi Peach soft drink from my childhood. still find them sometimes.

xtsho

After sweating most of the day cleaning up the backyard, disturbing a yellow jacket nest and getting stung a few times it's time to relax with a cold one.

Probably not for everyone but I like really hoppy beers. IPA's all the way.

From Eugene Oregon. Home of legendary cannabis strains.

ABV 10%
IBU 70

"Unleash the beast with Ninkasi’s Megalodon Triple IPA. This monstrous brew, boasting a whopping 10% ABV, is not for the faint-hearted. Dive deep into a sea of intense hop flavors, where notes of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit dominate the palate. Each sip is a tidal wave of bold bitterness balanced with a malt backbone, taking you on a prehistoric flavor adventure. Beware: this beer bites back! Challenge your senses and dare to take on the Megalodon. Drink if you dare!"

ninkasitripleIPA.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts