Veteran
FB_IMG_1715882588155.jpg

Colombian desayuno (breakfast)
FB_IMG_1715882579366.jpg

FB_IMG_1715882620214.jpg

FB_IMG_1715882607790.jpg

Classic
FB_IMG_1715882598674.jpg

Perfect post wake and bake Colombian style.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful color on those flowers Raco and impressive genetics. Very tasty 🤤.
Sneezy you know I don't have shower, this is Ranger training here. But I really didn't do anything strenuous and I've got to train a little just for the health. However I'm mending quickly and really to get back at it.
Really happy with these little rhino diesel plants from Greenie. No yield of course but super high quality. I've never had NYCD but I've grown white rino here before and this cross is much better everything. I'll be starting some new crosses shortly.
IMG_20231116_175158917_MFNR.jpg

red rider

sneezydog

I know man. I would have the hose running outside from the washing machine room hot water ... neighbors can watch. But either way I hope you take it easy and eat a lot of soup.
Maybe throw a nug in.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I'm just joking with you man, lot's of options here. And as I've mentioned to you before the owners will be back in July. So now I'm searching for my place, looking down by the river a little closer to town. But good thing is I'm up to 85% as far as the back pain. I've got a couple plants to transplant into the greenhouse. I've made some crosses that I'm going start next. One I've already started is "Kahuna" which is Colombian Muisca with the Hawaiian Wiley. And I'm doing a repro of the Red Snake bx that I hope to start looking through later this year. I'm setting aside fine exotic bud like the Djamba and Muisca as well as some of the best hashish to break out when international visitors appear. I think the Red Snake is one of them.
IMG_20211111_103152.jpg

Malawi selection 2021 Zipacon

red rider