What's new

Diary Uk mixed strain guerrilla grow. Cbd mazar, royal gorilla, special queen, OG kush, fast zkittles

Justonemoreburger

the batch of royal gorillas look worth a punt. nice plants. thanks
100%.👌 royal gorilla have been the stand out plants vigorous in veg and unfussy with nutrients and stacking on big buds at the end. The weird on one with the golf ball buds is the only negative I have to say about this strain. But the mold resistance seems top notch considering where I am we’ve had shit loads of rain at presisely the wrong time! Had to cut a couple of bits of mold out but nothing major. Royal gorilla…Highly recommended !!

aliceklar

In the summer it was a fucking nightmare! Had to get 40 litres of water a mile and half walk …20 litres at a time. (I lost over half a stone in weight !)Every other day at least! There was a drought and temperatures of 30-35’c for long periods of time no rain for two and a half month’s. It’s been like a full time job not sure I’d do it again
Respect!! :plant grow:

aliceklar

I live in the uk so it’s supposed to be wet here!
Yeah... its supposed to be... but that is not what has happened in recent summers... Erdpurt is another strain developed for northern outdoor grows - I'm planning on crossing both of them and covering all the bases that way ;)

Emeraldjack713

Thanks.. can’t do an indoor grow due to having inquisitive kids and the shitty laws in the uk, so outdoors I go, and grow. Not sure if the cannabinoid content will be high enough to kill cancer cells as it’s outdoors but went for the gorilla with thc up to 25% and the cbd mazar at 13%
Ive grown mazar Kush from world of seeds back in 2011or so was a beautiful kushy plants miss it.

Justonemoreburger

Ive grown mazar Kush from world of seeds back in 2011or so was a beautiful kushy plants miss it.
Cbd Mazar from Dutch passion.. it was a really nice plant until the rabbits attacked them. Apparently rabbits like cbd cannabis. They ended up getting a lot of bud rot.. but I harvested something.. the smell is good.. musky incense.. hopefully they’ll be something usable

aliceklar

Have you thought about autos? Then you could start stuff off much earlier, and harvest before the summer ends...

Latest posts

Latest posts