What's new

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey ledo ,
hope u are well and in the spring/ summer mode ,
i know u will be and quite in your element this time of year ,

what is derlumbo ,, i have obvious hints at some of the lineage by both the name ,
and the tell tale colitas ,
look very much like some south east asian and colombian mix ive seen , with a dash of indica ,
either way ,, i really like them ,
lovely buds and well grown man ...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are doing a killer job bringing out the best in those plants. Can you imagine how many seeds those plants could produce? Those flowers have a lot of hybrid vigor from both their parents. Have you noticed any recessive traits?

led05

Chasing The Present
hey ledo ,
hope u are well and in the spring/ summer mode ,
i know u will be and quite in your element this time of year ,

what is derlumbo ,, i have obvious hints at some of the lineage by both the name ,
and the tell tale colitas ,
look very much like some south east asian and colombian mix ive seen , with a dash of indica ,
either way ,, i really like them ,
lovely buds and well grown man ...
Doing great buddy, things are definitely in full swing & busy mode, was a rainy Second half of May so everything is exploding. Hope you are good too brother !

Durlumbo is SMC / Durban x SMG - The ones above are the green side of my selections & are F3

SMC - is Purple Colombian cut I got from e.T which he got from Zamalito

Durban I also got from e.T, it’s the Durban cut all them Cali boys used, including one in cookies etc

SMG is decades old private Colombian I reproduced 5-6 years ago while you were still at GMC; came from an old lady that wesos / huesos shared my ways

You are doing a killer job bringing out the best in those plants. Can you imagine how many seeds those plants could produce? Those flowers have a lot of hybrid vigor from both their parents. Have you noticed any recessive traits?
Thank you - definitely good Vigor still for an F3 & these plants really are easy / a joy to grow, the unhealthy looking plant seen behind them is Zam/Jam x 90’s Ohaze and is much more finicky but is also now turning into a gem. Yes there is recessive things showing as I’ve grown all the parents & these are different / being steered down a different path than any of them

always a pleasure to miss some notification and then few weeks later the thumb hurts from hitting the :love:

Thanks for sharing

Many thanks brother !

led05

Chasing The Present
The terps on this plant are unicorn like, incense hazey but with pine & lemon blossoms too, just delicious

Breeze to trim by hand, love plants like this not much efforts processing

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0278.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0281.jpeg

Few bananas at the top at very end but no harm, plant is a month faster than the Durlumbos

led05

Chasing The Present
Handful of outdoor plants this year behind front GH

Deceiving, 150 gallon stock tank buried a few feet deep - HI Indica - #3 stone on ground - this plant is stinking up my entire acre already, not so great considering I live in the middle of a neighborhood

IMG_0258.jpeg

Durlumbo - far too large already
IMG_0259.jpeg

1990 seed of early pearl via krk
IMG_0260.jpeg

2012 Angel Heart
IMG_0261.jpeg

Random (handful of mixed high quality mom seeds) x Tang D Fem

IMG_0262.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Handful of outdoor plants this year behind front GH

Deceiving, 150 gallon stock tank buried a few feet deep - HI Indica - #3 stone on ground - this plant is stinking up my entire acre already, not so great considering I live in the middle of a neighborhood

View attachment 19012300

Durlumbo - far too large already
View attachment 19012301

1990 seed of early pearl via krk
View attachment 19012302

2012 Angel Heart
View attachment 19012303

Random (handful of mixed high quality mom seeds) x Tang D Fem

View attachment 19012304
Those look excellent friend. I remember Early Pearl back when different strains started popping up everywhere. That top plant reminds me of a Brazilian Sativa used for a White Widow cross. It must be cool there because I don't see any hay mulch. Thanks for sharing I love your plants.