What's new

Smallest pot size for keeping photoperiods small and discreet in the garden.

CharlesU Farley

I wish we could see the plant that came from that root. That is what really matters the most.
I can't remember, guess cuz I'm such an old man, but it was either this harvest:

orange plant.jpg

orange bud.jpg

Or this one:

typeII_purp_plant.jpg

This is how the clones started out:

rooted_clone.jpg

And this is just before transplantation into the four US gallon fabric pots:

journal_grow_roots_out.jpg

Fabric pots... gimmick... bwahahaha

linde

I can't remember, guess cuz I'm such an old man, but it was either this harvest:

View attachment 18911566

View attachment 18911568

Or this one:

View attachment 18911572

This is how the clones started out:

View attachment 18911573

And this is just before transplantation into the four US gallon fabric pots:

View attachment 18911574

Fabric pots... gimmick... bwahahaha
What the heck does that prove? Now you've got one hell of a mess trying to get the root ball out of that fabric. Oh ya and how do you like watering every day? Fun isn't it. Fabric pots have absolutely no benefits except that they cost less than plastic pots. I've been there. Tried them more than once. Nobody can tell they work better because they simply do not.

CharlesU Farley

What the heck does that prove?
That I can grow those type of plants, in small, fabric pots, in cheap Miracle Grow potting soil, using only Peter's 20/20/20, from seeds that are over 25 years old, and not have to use all of that highly expensive, over-marketed, Super Blueberry Bloom Booster bullshit that all the Internet cannabis "experts" like to use these days. Keep on using whatever plastic works for you, I could care less, because I know better.

Even though you didn't get my message, everyone else who reads this will.

Latest posts

Latest posts