What's new

Pure Thai Sativas

ahortator

Veteran
Or then he's just trading seeds with a couple of farmers in any said country. Like people have been doing since before those landraces even existed. And is actually not an evil mastermind hoarder with a devious plan to be the only one in possession.
This is in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Think whatever you want.

RobFromTX

Very true. Every breeder has their haters. Ace is my favorite bank and I constantly see members on here saying the same shit. That he stole his strains from vibes collective and pollutes his landraces with indica. But dubis my favorite breeder because he interacts with members, gives advice, that helps the community and i really enjoy his strains. He gets results. Like most things in life I guess it all comes down to personal standing though. I dont see how you can be a breeder without being a thief at some level

therealpacific

Package was mailed on the 2nd and I picked it up just a while ago. 22 seeds all intact. I would have zero regrets ordering from her again.

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    919 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32

ahortator

Veteran
Nice little field but nothing but a drop in the ocean in Congo.
Then you can go to Jamaica, Mexico, Colombia, Morocco, Swaziland, South Africa,... and get a pure landrace. In such places all started the same, faster flowering, smaller plants, thicker buds and numbing and stupefying stone instead a clear high. Unless you are one of those who thinks sativa landraces are crap, so hybridization with modern improved wonderful and fantastic 35% THC genetics are good news.
If you visit Jamaica, I want some pure Lambsbread seeds, please. There used to be oceans of pure sativa there, like in Mexico. So it must be very easy to find them for you. Even Mexican schwag imported into the USA must be pure sativa landraces according your theory :LOL:

Cannabrainer

See the only weed thats ever given me those effects are these jacked up indica hybrids. Thats why im such a sativa head. They're far more enjoyable
Curiously, I always get stoned but cant sleep on jacked up hybrids. And the terps, ph god, some are disgusting in your mouth. This year I will be flowering pure sativas and sativa-original haze crosses.